NFL 2016 Offseason Thread - Fins' Quest to Defend Their Crown

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
God I hate the offseason. Fucking sports writers are cancer.

This wouldn't still be a thing if they didn't need to drum up drama to keep the clicks coming in (and/or viewers).

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
New plan since we ditched aging MLB Daryl Smith....draft Myles Jack at six to go with CJ Mosley in the middle. AFCN get fucked.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
I would think the possibility of Brady missing 4 games would still be a "thing" for most people.
So then Brady can appeal that decision, and we can hear retards talk about this for another year? You're right, this is a thing for fucking retards.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
New plan since we ditched aging MLB Daryl Smith....draft Myles Jack at six to go with CJ Mosley in the middle. AFCN get fucked.
I'm sure AJ Green will continue to decimate the Ravens for 150+ yards and 2 TDs per matchup.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
No way the Warriors are getting knocked out in the first round.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You should just jump on the Niners too while you're on this relocation thing.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Should I be a Sacramento Kings fan since they were a Cincinnati team three relocations ago?

opiate82

Bronze Squire
interesting spin on the situation, considering the nfl was equally peppered
Maybe, but the "spin" was from Boston media. Couldn't tell you one way or another what their agenda was, legit concern or fear mongering.

ESPN article said while both sides got hit it was easily the NFLPA that took the brunt of the beating.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I was about to say...see ya...but if its just driving suspended and no alcohol or drugs going on then he's probably staying on the team.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Shit, fuck, we'd actually save nothing in cap money and incur a bunch of dead money if we have to cut him right now. If this shit is more serious like a DUI or he got drunk and punched some broad first we are right back to our cap being fucked over again. Great.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I was about to say...see ya...but if its just driving suspended and no alcohol or drugs going on then he's probably staying on the team.
Considering the entire thing was wrapped up in an hour I assume it is something minor. I thought the article said he was arrested at a restaurant so maybe something like disorderly or possibly minor possession?

-edit-

NM more stuff is coming out. Apparently a 1 car collision. Cops say he wasn't impaired and he went to the restaurant to call in the crash. Why he'd be arrested for that is beyond me so clearly we're missing some details.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ok, how the fuck does your dumb million dollar ass end up getting your license suspended for unpaid fucking speeding tickets? That's like some shit that happens to a dude who can't hold his job in the kitchen at Denny's. Fuck the NFL.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Shit, fuck, we'd actually save nothing in cap money and incur a bunch of dead money if we have to cut him right now. If this shit is more serious like a DUI or he got drunk and punched some broad first we are right back to our cap being fucked over again. Great.
At least you draft well.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Ok, how the fuck does your dumb million dollar ass end up getting your license suspended for unpaid fucking speeding tickets? That's like some shit that happens to a dude who can't hold his job in the kitchen at Denny's. Fuck the NFL.
Yeah thats kind of funny lol. I wonder what ol Rodger will determine this is worth.