NFL 2016 Offseason Thread - Fins' Quest to Defend Their Crown

Yes. =/

And I don't give a fuck about his signing bonus, who cares? All that matters for fans is the cap hit. Which they lowered (knowing that this year would be where it got to that unmanageable level) and flattened out the cap hit for the rest of the extension. Even though the savings are minimal this year, they are better going forward.

The nice thing for Ravens fans is it seems that Oz is finally learning not to let these contracts fuck him too much on the back end. After 2019 we can easily move on from Flacco if need be, and we could stomach doing so sooner now, though it wouldn't be ideal. He fixed Suggs' monster contract too, this year we are stuck with him crossing our fingers for his health, but next year can drop him without fucking ourselves.

The way he/they structured Ngata and Rice (and Webb kinda too but at least he's playing) really fucked us in the ass more than Flacco ever has. Rice was largely because we got forced to cut him under the worst possible circumstances though.
Oz? What're you on the fucking team? You're the most couch potato GM-wannabe moron on the planet Famm, stop

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Oz? What're you on the fucking team? You're the most couch potato GM-wannabe moron on the planet Famm, stop
On the entireplanet!Why thank you. I'll return the favor, you're the biggest frontrunning tool in the UNIVERSE!

Zzen

Potato del Grande
It's nice to see the rest of Pey Pey's body is joining his arm which retired after last season.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Now that Pey Pey is done...Does Brock Osweiler, play nice after the way Denver treated him? Or does he hit free agency and squeeze every dime out of Denver. There will be at least...10 teams interested IMO.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
On the entireplanet!Why thank you. I'll return the favor, you're the biggest frontrunning tool in the UNIVERSE!
Calm down, he's just excited since Manning retired and won't be able to bitch slap Brady out of the playoffs anymore

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You just fear the Ravens rising again under Oz so Flacco can beat Brady in New England again in the playoffs.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Yeah honestly it felt more like he wanted less of the attention on him and more on the team winning, and that's why he waited.
Except no one was really talking about the team after two weeks. I think it was just hard to let go and he doesn't exactly care what anyone else thinks.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think the right move is to wait and let the team enjoy their championship without usurping the headlines with your retirement. Especially when you weren't even the MVP. Would have looked a little selfish to announce it right after the game.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Calm down, he's just excited since Manning retired and won't be able to bitch slap Brady out of the playoffs anymore
Bad news though, someone's got a tie and needs a ring to break it.

KE3VfKx.jpg

At this you point Manning's retirement can only be taken as an admission of guilt for using HGH throughout his career. It's best the NFL just forgets he played.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
At this you point Manning's retirement can only be taken as an admission of guilt for using HGH throughout his career.
Wait, what? How in the world do you come to that conclusion? Surely the retirement could have nothing to do with the fact that he was a shell of his former self this year, yet still gets to retire after winning a Super Bowl.

The fuck is wrong with you?

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Wait, what? How in the world do you come to that conclusion? Surely the retirement could have nothing to do with the fact that he was a shell of his former self this year, yet still gets to retire after winning a Super Bowl.

The fuck is wrong with you?
It's Azeth. He's desperate to troll to make it seem like some trumped up allegations compare to his own QB who has been caught as a party to cheating twice now.

Brady probably desperate to get rid of the QB who's beaten him 3 consecutive times in the playoffs (and only QB with 3 playoff wins over Brady) too.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I love this time of year. Especially when my team sucks, I get hopeful again.

March 7:Beginning at 12 noon, New York time, clubs are permitted to contact, and enter into contract negotiations with the certified agents of players who will become Unrestricted Free Agents upon the expiration of their 2015 player contracts at 4:00 p.m., New York time, on March 15. However, a contract cannot be executed with a new club until 4:00 p.m., New York time, on March 15.

March 15:The 2016 league year and free agency period begin at 4 p.m. ET.

The first day of the 2016 League Year will end at 11:59:59 p.m. ET, on March 15. Clubs will receive a personnel notice that will include all transactions submitted to the league office during the period between 4 p.m. ET and 11:59:59 p.m. ET on March 15.

Trading period for 2016 begins at 4 p.m. ET, after expiration of all 2015 contracts.
Giants are bringing in Charles Johnson DE and Mario Williams. Need to help the worst defense in the history of football. I was shocked how many games we were competitive in last year with how shitty our defense was. Giants would of been in the playoffs with a 25th ranked defense last year. Of course we would of gotten our shit kicked in since the NFC East was a shitshow last year.