NFL 2016 Offseason Thread - Fins' Quest to Defend Their Crown

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Did everyone somehow miss the part where it says he "exchanged some words" with the driver who hit him? I highly doubt he was politely checking if everyone involved in the accident was alright. Doesn't mean it was a justified shooting or anything but seriously, he probably started running his mouth and chose the wrong person to do it to.
Seriously. Why's everyone making the crazy fuck that rammed him from behind and then riddled his car with bullets out to be a bad guy?

Xevy

Log Wizard
I'm no Sherlock Homeboy, but did you see the guy that did it? a 6'6 300lb black guy, carrying a gun, and driving an H2. I'd bet dollars to donuts the Hayes guy was intending to do this all along. I was imagining some redneck fuck or something, but this dude is actually BIGGER than the fucking NFL player. Sounds like bad blood somewhere (the cop shooting thing sounds irrelevant).

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Maybe you get a lower sentence for road rage than premeditated murder, or maybe the dude thought you did so he staged the accident in hopes that he could claim that Smith came after him and then he shot him in self defense or at worst gets manslaughter or something.

Cathan

Silver Knight of the Realm
Even crazier is the killer stood right there while the cops arrived as if he was in the right. Either the killer is stupid, had a personal beef with Will Smith or maybe Will Smith pissed off the wrong people and they sent this guy after Will.

I really wish the NFL would get off the weed restriction. I can see it already, the whole country will have legalized it but the NFL will still deem marijuana a bad thing because rolemodels don't smoke pot. Then it'll have to go to court and finally, finally 20 years from now the NFL will reverse its policy like the last man standing. It'll be long and arduous and painful and agonizing but Goodell will "fight the good fight!"

I don't smoke the shit but if everybody and their brother think it helps deal with chronic pain, which NFL players have a shitload of chronic pain (harhar da Chronic), AND there are studies saying pot is GOOD for concussions... why the fuck should the NFL stand in the way?

I have been hoping the Browns will cut Gordon and some team with a cannon arm QB will sign him that can actually make use of him. He missed 2 games and still led the league in receiving yards. He has 2 200+ yard games back to back. He did shit that might not make him Jerry Rice or Megatron outright but was still pretty impressive nonetheless!

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Some serious conspiracy theorists in here. Murder for hire based on... ? Everything so far points to a likely road rage incident. It's probable that Hayes either snapped back to reality after the killing and thus stayed on the scene or thinks (or thinks he can convince others) it was self defense.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Gordon might not be finished quite yet, if he can piss clean for 60-90 days

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Some serious conspiracy theorists in here. Murder for hire based on... ? Everything so far points to a likely road rage incident. It's probable that Hayes either snapped back to reality after the killing and thus stayed on the scene or thinks (or thinks he can convince others) it was self defense.
Smith was having dinner with someone who was supposedly involved in the killer's father's death. Hell of a coincidence if it's just random road rage

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
That guy killed my father! I'm going to shoot the football player he just had dinner with! That'll show him!

Sounds just like a coincidence to me.