NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I have not been impressed by any team in the NFC Least. Might be anybody's division again. Maybe the Eagles will impress us tomorrow.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
https://www.firesofheaven.org/threads/forum-bets.6919/#post-1611873

in case you are not a donor and can't read it, quoted below

In case there is any question, I will enforce any bet made here. Any bet with an unenforceable result, ex: loser buys the winner a gift, a $10 bet, "Winner gets to screw the winner's wife" etc will be enforced with a ban until the bet is paid or the winner declines the reward.

If a user is banned and remakes an account, I will not enforce the bet on them, but will not permit an account with an identical name. So if you make a $100 bet with someone and they just make a new account, too bad.

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
2 games in, Redskins locker room already freakin' the fuck out on Cousins'. Per Mike Florio.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
2 games in, Redskins locker room already freakin' the fuck out on Cousins'. Per Mike Florio.

Which is hilarious considering these guys have never done anything worth while before him.

Not being able to hit wide open receivers while getting paid $20M will certainly bring into question the faith others have in your abilities.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not being able to hit wide open receivers while getting paid $20M will certainly bring into question the faith others have in your abilities.
The questioning of faith/competence in D.C. should be directed at the front office guys paying out these contracts.......

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Zzen

Potato del Grande
The questioning of faith/competence in D.C. should be directed at the front office guys paying out these contracts.......

You're preaching to the choir brother. I finally quit on this team after 30 years because I just can't support Snyder. One of the most unlikable owners in sports.

YOU LIKE THAT SAM BRADFORD!?

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I told Ham that Minnesotas D was good and he laughed at me.

Good thing the Vikings seem to have this passing thing down now with AP out.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I told Ham that Minnesotas D was good and he laughed at me.

Good thing the Vikings seem to have this passing thing down now with AP out.
Going to be harder to pass now that the don't have to worry about the run as much.