NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

Sterling

El Presidente
12th pick AP 13th pick Gronk, and Keenan Allen was my 3rd round pick.

Feels bad man
Yeah I autodrafted AP in one of the leagues here, when I would have picked Gurley or a WR if I had actually been on. Also I have Doug Martin in 2 leagues, ugh.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The questioning of faith/competence in D.C. should be directed at the front office guys paying out these contracts.......

Actually, everyone should be happy as fuck the front office did NOT hand him a Flacco deal for $20 mil a year like he wanted. Sure he gets a nice payday this year under the franchise tag, but there wasn't really a better option. So far 2 games in, it's only showing that GMSM made the right decision not caving in to those demands and making him earn the long term money.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Actually, everyone should be happy as fuck the front office did NOT hand him a Flacco deal for $20 mil a year like he wanted. Sure he gets a nice payday this year under the franchise tag, but there wasn't really a better option. So far 2 games in, it's only showing that GMSM made the right decision not caving in to those demands and making him earn the long term money.

normanbeckhamcamprefframe_1.jpg

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Chances of him bouncing back are much lower if the locker room has turned on him.

• 1Cutler

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Move over Joe Flacco, there is a new member in the Elite as Fuck QB club.

• 2Cutler
Reactions: 1 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Damn, one more TD to Jordy would have won me a miracle fantasy week.

I r disappoint, the Rams did their job PACK.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Damn, one more TD to Jordy would have won me a miracle fantasy week.

I r disappoint, the Rams did their job PACK.
Not even as good as the Rams this week. Someone in cheeseville should be fired.

• 1Cutler

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Diggs sounded like he was going to breakdown into "That's my quarterback" moment talking about Bradford. This team loves Sam.

Never been a huge fan of Tirico in the booth but he is perfect in the Costas seat. It's nice not to have to listen to that smug, pink-eyed fuck also.

• 1Like

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Paying a corner 75m (the highest for any cb) and not using him was a retarded deal if they knew ahead of time they wouldnt be using him to cover number 1s (they did know this). So, it was a stupid deal. Especially given that corners dont impact every play like pass rushers.

Merrith

Paying a corner 75m (the highest for any cb) and not using him was a retarded deal if they knew ahead of time they wouldnt be using him to cover number 1s (they did know this). So, it was a stupid deal. Especially given that corners dont impact every play like pass rushers.

Sherman gets paid $1 mil less a year and it's no issue for him to play one side of the field. The major problem has been Breeland playing extremely shitty for whatever reason. Saw a tweet that said if we had 2015 Breeland and 2015 Cousins skins win by 2+ TD's. It's probably true as well. They seemed to adjust and match Norman up with Dez more in the 2nd half, and if it keeps being an issue and they make zero adjustments, then it's retarded. Dude still defended a couple passes today, and been a pretty sure tackler, and forced a fumble we recovered in their territory today. He's still earning his keep.

Agreed on the pass rushers, even if we did sack Dak 4 times today. Was just weird as shit 1.5 of them were from Trent Murphy. Preston Smith has done next to nothing except jump offside. Would be nice if Junior Gallette hadn't tore his Achilles yet again in training camp, but that's where we're at.

Obsidian

<Bronze Donator>
Pretty sure the Skins problem is that Cousins is hot garbage and Fat Gruden/Joe Barry couldn't coach a pee wee team. Not sure why I still follow this team, but at least my interest in the NFL is at an all time low for some unexplained reason (probably because I came into the year thinking the Skins were going to be garbage and all indications are that they are, but then again I've felt that way like 12 out of the last 15 years and it never stopped me from being a rabid fan before).

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Uh did you just compare your defense to the Seahawks...........and dot dot dot some more

Sherman can do that because the Skins D is not in the same universe as the Legion of Boom. The Seahags through 2 games are allowing 9.5 ppg (1st). The Skins not so much.....32.5 ppg(29th)

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
semi good news for you pats haters...

jimmy g has a sprained (it is reported to be that is) ac joint - out this weeks (thursday) game vs the texans.. possibly back week 4 (then out week 5 with brady back.

except for the injury, he has been playing extremely well.

Merrith

Uh did you just compare your defense to the Seahawks...........and dot dot dot some more

Sherman can do that because the Skins D is not in the same universe as the Legion of Boom. The Seahags through 2 games are allowing 9.5 ppg (1st). The Skins not so much.....32.5 ppg(29th)

Disclaimer: Their D is way better than ours, and will be better than ours all year.

That said, they played Miami and the Rams. And they allowed more points to the Rams (9) than they scored the previous week against the 49ers. So...yeah.

The other side of the coin is the #1 corner getting paid $14M+ a year who doesn't cover one side of the field, like Revis...who has spent 2 games getting torched. Again, Norman lived up to his deal so far on just his play, but I completely agree I'd like to see him used differently.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Yeah I autodrafted AP in one of the leagues here, when I would have picked Gurley or a WR if I had actually been on. Also I have Doug Martin in 2 leagues, ugh.

I was 5th pick in my league so I took Gurley and I wish I wasn't 5th pick so I would've gotten someone else...

Merrith

Has there been any early word on AP? Only heard knee, and doesn't seem like it will end up good news.