NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
Sat down to watch some recorded football. Disappointment.

How can you not have the field ready?

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Sat down to watch some recorded football. Disappointment.

How can you not have the field ready?

NFL is broke, they don't have monies for shit like field maintenance for a game even more pointless than a pro bowl

• 1Cutler

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Jesus tits there's like 500 FoH forums. I can't keep up with where to talk shit about the Steelers anymore.

BTW for anyone playing the fantasy leagues we will have threads up for them later.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I mean, is it surprising? It's definitely a Browns move to have a QB competition, but for it to end before training camp really gets underway.

Guessing who is on IR first, RG3 or Romo, might be a fun game.

• 1Cutler

moontayle

Golden Squire
I think at the moment they just need a warm body. He's definitely qualified there.

• 1Cutler

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Before it's too late to do this for future mockery:
AFC
Cheatriots
Pittsburgh
Colts
Kc
WC -. Raiders, Buffalo

NFC
Dallas
Green bay
Carolina
Seattle
WC - Arizona, Vikings

I think that the Packers have a shot this year, not because we are better but due to everyone else getting worse, but we cut the only blocking back we had. I predict Panthers losing to the Cheatriots in the SB.

• 1Cutler

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Are we talking at the time the game is played, or at the end of the season?

Looking at the schedule, I'm not sure that it actually matters (although I'd really have to look at every single opponent's previous games). All of the teams that had winning records last year are on the back end of their schedule, except the Steelers; so they'll likely have winning records when they play.

I'll take the over though. They either win the division and end up stealing at least 2 games off winning teams, or one of the other teams in the division wins and they split their games.

• 1Cutler

Hosix

All labs matter!
Von Miller going to play QB for the Broncos? Sanchize and Trevor who? Have fun with that Bronco fans!

As a Bears fan we will trade you cutler back.

• 1Cutler

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Nah, you can keep Catler. Simien and Sanchez are both serviceable at this time until Lynch can get up to speed. Fans want that to last a season. But if Simien and Sanchez don't cut it, he could be thrown in at some point this season.

• 1Cutler

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Just got tickets to see the Bills @ Lions preseason game on Sept. 1.

Wanted to pick one the Lions might win. ¶=

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I'm actually hopeful. The Lions seem to do a bit better when they're not trying to revolve around a single offensive weapon (Megatron, Sanders back in the day, etc.)