NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

Hosix

All labs matter!
The first image had my loling.

http://deadspin.com/why-your-team-sucks-2016-new-york-giants-1784865879

19MFBiA.jpg

Fuuuuuuucccckkkk....life lesson? Fireworks are not to be held in the hand.

19MFBiA.jpg

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
You thought another season of staring at Coughlin with his hands on his artificial, Medicare-funded hips was your worst nightmare. And yet, somehow, everything is about to get worse. This is a nightmare of continuity.

LOL

• 1Cutler

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Holy fuck that is easily the most brutal entry yet this year. Itlan care to chime in, is he right about it all? Sounds like a complete shit show.

• 1Cutler

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
In more heartwarming news:

Trent Richardson's Family Spent $1.6 Million Of His Money In A Year

As it turns out, though, Richardson’s troubles go beyond his inability to play well on an NFL field. ESPN’s Shelley Smith recently sat down with the former Alabama running back for E:60 to discuss his financial troubles, and Richardson revealed that his family spent more than $1.5 million of his money.

This transcription comes via CBS Sports:

“I finally just looked at my bank statement, and I was just like, ‘Where did this come from? Where did that come from?’ And my guy was sitting there telling me, ‘Man, we was telling you.’ I know he was telling me, but that’s just like telling a kid to stop running in the hall. They’re going to still do it when you turn your back or you leave. It’s just one of them moments to where I was just blinded by my heart, by loving everybody and thinking that everyone was for me. I know they love me. I know they do care. But at the time, they took advantage of me.”

Richardson found out he had 11 Netflix accounts and eight Hulu accounts in his name. Not that that’s going to ring up all that much money in the grand scheme of things, but it’s still indicative of what was going on underneath his nose. He also found himself paying for friends and friends of friends that came calling because he was given a $20 million contract when he entered the league.

“You get calls, ‘Man, my car’s gonna get repo’d.’ So I’m like ‘OK, how much is it? Oh that’s it? Alright, I’ll send it to you.’ Send it out to em….Wire it out. Give $10,000 this week away. Then the next week you get a call the next week, ‘Man, somebody’s gonna repo my house. I’m fitting to get evicted.’ Another $10,000 go out. It’s stuff like that that adds up.”

Rofl.

• 1Cutler

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I guess that whole rookie financial thing they started doing didn't work out for him.

• 1Cutler

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
So football tomorrow? Packers and Colts?

• 1Cutler

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
I know the preseason is useless. The games suck, you're lucky to see the starters for a few snaps or maybe a quarter or a half. Pretty anticlimactic compared to the season. Well except when the inevitable poor star player tears up their knee and is out for the season dashing what little hope the team had to begin with.

Anyway, regardless of how piss poor the preseason is, this is the start of football mother fuckers!

College isn't far behind, the regular season is so close you can almost feel the disappointment creeping into the thread as hopes of "this year will be different" get shot in the face. You can hear the bitching about the refs, missed calls and retarded coaches / players blowing games.

Football is about to begin bitches! We are embarking and have been enjoying some of the best football likely ever. Fans today are enjoying something we likely won't ever see again, a high point in the NFL, the quality of QB's and players, the league at the pinnacle of it's existence, ratings at an all time high. Now is likely the best time in history to be a NFL fan and it certainly won't last forever.

So in 30 years when everyone is saying "Pass Aqui" kicking a white and black ball around and our beloved football is well into its downswing you can tell your grand kids how fucking great it was to be alive watching the sport in its heyday.

Enjoy the season!

• 1Like
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 users

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The hall of fame game is especially useless. I like watching my own team's preseason games just to see what the draft picks are looking like.

• 1Cutler

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I don't even wanna talk about football. Jeff Fisher is still my coach. :(

Apparently Goff looks like a rookie and Case Keenum is getting all the 1st team snaps and is our starter. Not that I'd honestly want to throw our rookie QB into the fire and break him, but if you give up as much as the Rams gave up to get him he should probably look better than Case fucking Keenum already?

I dunno, it's depressing.

• 1Cutler

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
I don't even wanna talk about football. Jeff Fisher is still my coach. :(

Apparently Goff looks like a rookie and Case Keenum is getting all the 1st team snaps and is our starter. Not that I'd honestly want to throw our rookie QB into the fire and break him, but if you give up as much as the Rams gave up to get him he should probably look better than Case fucking Keenum already?

I dunno, it's depressing.

If it makes you feel better Wentz won't even be on the Eagles active roster lol, so it could be worse.

• 2Cutler
Reactions: 1 users

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If it makes you feel better Wentz won't even be on the Eagles active roster lol, so it could be worse.

No wonder Convo is MIA, but in fairness its probably better not to throw him in as a starter right away, we always say teams shouldn't do that to their high QB picks.

• 1Cutler

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wentz was declared inactive before camp even began. It's no big deal really. He's looking pretty good overall tho. The plan has always been to sit him year 1.

• 1Cutler

Hosix

All labs matter!
Wentz was declared inactive before camp even began. It's no big deal really. He's looking pretty good overall tho.

Everyone looks good in camp. Especially QB's who are not getting trampled by defensive lineman.

• 1Cutler

Hosix

All labs matter!
Lol

Maybe he would be thinner if the defense was chasing him...or his shoulder would give out and he would die.

• 1Cutler