Sparkletot Monger
Oh my.. LOL

2016-09-20-WilsonRams.png

• 12Like
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 12 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It'll be weird if Cousins actually has a good game up in NY, against a team that frankly hasn't looked that great going 2-0, and Pitt managed to beat the Eagles. Suddenly the whole division will be 1-2 or 2-1 with no clear front runner.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I started watching All or Nothing tonight. Ended up watching five episodes in a row. Show is hella good.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
So it looks like because of the fucking Rams being in LA now, I'll never see a locally broadcast Redskins game again.

Normally NFC East division games would be nationally broadcast, but because the Rams are also an NFC team, they always end up as a single game broadcast. Fucking obnoxious.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
That's not very unreasonable. Local broadcast broadcasts the local game? Shocked.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
NFL Sunday ticket is pretty sweet and you can usually get them to give it to you for free. I fucking love the game mix channels where you can watch 6 or 8 games at once and switch the audio to whichever game you want.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I got the ticket this year for 1 cowboy game that we're expecting to be blacked out. Be a real fan and get it for all of yours gravel.

OK, full disclosure, I got it for free by threatening to drop directtv for cable. But, if i was in a situation like you, I wouldn't even bat an eye at the $250ish bucks.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
saw a report that all the night games ratings are down a decent amount from last year....

update on my pickem contest,, finished 13-3...fucking seattle....ya i picked sf to beat carolina (no idea what i was thinking) and thought maybe the raiders would win...
winner was 14-2 and the tie breaker i had the guy beat since i was closer to the actual score.

overall through 2 weeks i am 25W 7L. not too shabby. overall standings i am sitting at "17th" overall tied with 14 others @25wins. 3 people have 26wins

moontayle

Golden Squire
Peterson to repair torn meniscus, miss several months

Looks like Emmitt's record is going to remain uncontested. AP had a decent shot at it before the ACL and suspension, slightly less of a shot but still somewhat reachable afterward, but this is pretty much the nail in the coffin. He'd have to play longer and produce more than any other aged 30+ RB in the history of the NFL now.