NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Fuck I hope Russ didn't tear something in his knee on that play..... that looked possibly season ending

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Eagles shitting all over the Steelers. Wasn't expecting that.

giphy.gif

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Time to rethink some predictions. Vikings are for real, that D is scary enough to give Bradford time to not feel pressure to do it all himself. Eagles/Wentz are for real, same thing basically save Wentz has looked completely pro ready. Eagles new favorites far and away in NFC East.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I knew we had best D in NFCE but I wasn't expecting to be this good vrs a team like Steelers.

Bradford doesn't surprise me at all. Been saying he looked good before we traded him. That's why I thought eagles would go 8-8/9-7 with him.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Two were tips, two were on Fitzmagic entirely.

The Eagles surprised me a lot today, but I think there are two things to take away from that game. First, Chip Kelly might well be the worst NFL coach to ever exist, considering how much better the Eagles are with the same people but new coaching. Second, Stealers have no defense and are screwed in any game that Rape Ape decides to take the week off.

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Xevy

Log Wizard
This has the look of a Classic Colts Comeback!...but it's the Chargers who always beat us so probably not.

Andrew Luck has some sort of aura turned on and is remaining unhurt but destroying every defender that comes near him. Damage shield, motherfuckers!

Xevy

Log Wizard
Here comes the Rivers deep ball the announcers keep saying doesn't exist to kill the Colts and win it.