Ahn'Qiraj Raider
im0368n.jpeg

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
God Hoyer is dog shit. Dallas has no pass rush but all he can do is check downs? Put in Barkley at least otherwise this is just a waste of time.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
God Hoyer is dog shit. Dallas has no pass rush but all he can do is check downs? Put in Barkley at least otherwise this is just a waste of time.

Uhh Cowboys have a guy named Morris Claiborne. Bears are lucky they even complete those checkdowns

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Maybe just start researching draft picks at this point brah.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If you guys want to read some funny shit...

Go find a Browns forum and threads on Wentz. Lulz to be had.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande

Gonna read like a Rams forum (if the Rams had enough fans to have a forum) when Goff eventually plays.

Not because Goff is bad or anything, just because Jeff Fisher is his coach and Kenny Britt is his #1 receiver.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Go read the Rams subreddit for a laugh. All these new fans have hope we're going to keep winning.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

information we have at hand, it would appear we had the Holy Grail right in our hand, gifted to us, and they traded it for a box of Anchor Hocking goblets.

I think the reality is just too depressing for some to absorb.

• 1Like

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I enjoy this fellow's sarcastic style:

Would any of you guys seriously rather have Carson wentz over Coleman right now? Big young accurate qbs who are poised in the pocket are a dime a dozen in today's nfl....I mean what's the best case scenario for Carson wentz? Some combination of Peyton and Brady's career? Give me a poor mans Antonio brown paired with a scrappy fighter like Cody Kessler any day over that....

• 1Solidarity

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Hoyer commits a Hoyer after being tripped by his own lineman. Impressive.

• 1Cutler

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
there are a few still in denial. They think what they are seeing from Wentz could be the league just hasn't game planned for him yet. His first bad game they are going to feel vindicated but then he's going to bounce back and reality will set in.

I said it at the draft, Cleveland passing on Wentz increases his odds of panning out! Philly may have 2 ROY's in 2 different sports this year!

Lleauaric

Sparkletot Monger
If you like bandwagoning, now is the perfect time to become an Eagles fan. Wentz is legit and will the next dominate QB.

• 1Like