NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The Giants INT was essentially a hail mary so it's stupid to call that INT a choke and calling a game where he went 25/36 for 506 yards and 5TD with 1INT a bad game is pretty stupid. It shouldn't have even ended the game, but their D was so bad that year that Denver kept getting first downs rushing up the middle to kill the rest of the clock.

I also can't think of any games where he went out with an injury, only to come back and beat a creampuff team. Unless you're talking about when he fractured his ribs and punctured his lung against the 49ers? The same 49ers went 13-3 and made it to the NFC Championship

Did you completely miss the part where I literally pointed out the 5 TD/1 Int game probably fits your "had to play perfect" for them to have a chance narrative? I was agreeing with that. People were asking for examples of big mistakes in the 4th quarter from Romo. It still qualifies, and led to a loss in what was a tied game. On the whole, he obviously played well enough that they should have won by 20 points almost any other day.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Thought you were saying it was a huge choke, but I'd use the "would have to play perfect" as a lame excuse

tumblr_ksczlyQbeU1qzx4k0o1_500.jpg

Merrith

I mean, it looks bad because it occurred in a tie game, that directly led to the game losing field goal, but the rest of the game was near flawless. So...it fits in the 4th quarter gaffe category, but it also completely agrees with your point that he had to be almost perfect for them to even have a chance in that game.

Kind of like Eli's game against the Saints (last year, not this year).

Merrith

OBJ never going to live that down. It's funny, I'd call the match up with Norman yesterday even. OBJ got his yards, but didn't have the big, back breaking play...and went long periods not being involved. Guy is amazing, but lets his emotions rule him too much. Just play, and be amazing.

Cathan

Silver Knight of the Realm
Isn't winning a CB/WR matchup when the WR DOES NOT get his yards? Revis Island was near 0 catches or exactly 0 catches. It wasn't being even or not allowing a back-breaking play... Woah wait, Norman did allow backbreaking plays it's just that Eli decided it was better to throw interceptions after OBJ was DOMINATING. I hate the GD Giants and I'm glad they lost but OBJ schooled Norman yesterday. Giants still lost but OBJ outplayed Norman.

Also, I'd take Montana over ALL those QBs listed. If you absolutely need clutch, you need Montana.

Brady has only ever been clutch at getting them into FG range for the kicker, plus he needed the Tuck Rule and shit.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Apparently Aaron Rodgers has a pretty strong arm. Rolling left and throwing for about 75 yards idk if I have ever seen some shit like that before

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Going to the game this evening so this is the longest work afternoon ever.

Actually really worried the saints won't have Snead, guy has been clutch since last year and has looked tough to cover the first two weeks of the season; he's been Brees' main target on 3rd down. Means Coleman and/or Fleener will have to step up and both have had multiple chances and haven't done anything with their opportunities so I'm not holding my breath on that.

Merrith

Isn't winning a CB/WR matchup when the WR DOES NOT get his yards? Revis Island was near 0 catches or exactly 0 catches. It wasn't being even or not allowing a back-breaking play... Woah wait, Norman did allow backbreaking plays it's just that Eli decided it was better to throw interceptions after OBJ was DOMINATING. I hate the GD Giants and I'm glad they lost but OBJ schooled Norman yesterday. Giants still lost but OBJ outplayed Norman.

Also, I'd take Montana over ALL those QBs listed. If you absolutely need clutch, you need Montana.

Brady has only ever been clutch at getting them into FG range for the kicker, plus he needed the Tuck Rule and shit.

These days, most receivers of that level 1 on 1 are going to get their catches and yards. Unless you're completely bracketed them with safety help on every play, it's pretty tough to completely shut a guy down, let alone with the rest of our defense doing what they are (or aren't, as it were) doing. He didn't allow any TD's, and for long stretches OBJ wasn't involved. One drive where he has back to back catches (one of which was laying off coverage to the safety as well) and then a slightly bs penalty called on Norman doesn't quality as OBJ "winning" the battle. Hence why I said it was even. OBJ had his moments (or moment, depending on how you look at one drive), and Norman took him out of the game for long stretches. Also one guy clearly had it all getting to him as he whined and cried attacking himself with kicking nets on the sideline.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So we are on bye this week then it gets tough. Next 5 games are @Detroit, home vrs Vikes then @Skins, Cowboys and Giants.

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Can we put that meme to bed? From 2004-2014 Romo threw 29 4th quarter interceptions. You know who has more during that same time period? Brady (32), Brees (46), Ryan (32), Roethlisberger (40), Rivers (40), Palmer (49), Cutler (38), Eli (59), and a few scrubs named Schaub, Hasselbeck, Fitzpatrick, and Henne. He ties Peyton. He also leads QB Rating during that time period at 102.1.

So please keep telling yourself Romo melts down if it makes you feel better.

Ya but Romo did it in 12 games during that 10 year stretch.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Why do you write such hurtful things? Or more like, how? I mean, with Brady's cock in your mouth and Belichick's cock up your ass. Beta cuck faggot.

Merrith

So we are on bye this week then it gets tough. Next 5 games are @Detroit, home vrs Vikes then @Skins, Cowboys and Giants.

Forgot you guys play the Vikes at home. That will be a very interesting game.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
They keep feeding Coleman TD's when Freeman does all the god damn work. Blowing my mind. The defenses on the field tonight are fucking comically bad at this point right?