NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

Cathan

Silver Knight of the Realm
Sometimes I think I'm way more qualified to coach or GM in the NFL than anyone on the Redskins. I could tell RG3 was shit based on how he looked in the pocket. I knew Cousins was better. But then everyone started sucking Cousins' nuts last season, and I'm sitting there like, "Wait a sec, he's not that good."

I'm one of the few people who agreed with their decision to franchise tag him instead of a long term deal. But it's like a half a season of good play and Redskins fans lose their shit about how awesome someone is.

That's how a couple of my Saints fans friends are. The ones that don't wear a black and gold fleur de facepalm. We all think Loomis/Peyton are stellar at drafting offensive talent but aisde from Cam Jordan they completely fucking suck at defensive drafting or ANY free agent since Sproles. Jairius Byrd, oh what the hell $55 million! Keenan Lewis was great for a season until he blew out his hip.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
I hope the Steelers suffer a major injury for being assholes.

And if the Patriots had anyone at QB today, they woulda won.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Guess they learned how to play by watching the Eagles whoop em.

• 1Like
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 users

Zzen

Potato del Grande
2 dropped TD passes. Chiefs didn't show up today, just like the Patriots.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
they were busy losing to a better team?

Not quite sure I buy. Bell alone, would change the game, and Ben had a bad day throwing the ball independent of what the Eagles were doing. Eagles still confirmed for real, but I'm not even convinced if they played the Steelers 10 times they win 5. Every team has bad days.

• 1Cutler

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Where the fuck was this team last week?
Steelers are like 0-9 in Philly.

Plus, only one team ever went completely undefeated. Even the dynasty teams had losses here and there. Bell also makes a huge difference. Dwill is a good backup but Bell is the best back in the league when he's healthy

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Steelers are like 0-9 in Philly.

Plus, only one team ever went completely undefeated. Even the dynasty teams had losses here and there. Bell also makes a huge difference. Dwill is a good backup but Bell is the best back in the league when he's healthy

It's weird my Ravens fan buddy and I talked about it constantly, going to Dwill from Bell is about as little a drop off as you could expect (compared to any other potential backup)...then you remember everything that Bell can do. It's weird, sometimes I'd prefer Dwill's running style, but if we're talking entire body of work, it's Bell by far.

He does take some big hits though trying to get extra yards at times, I think that will limit him his whole career.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
The old quote yourself from rere chat and bring it to the NFL thread, Rams fans, never change.

• 1Cutler

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Pats got their shit pushed in by a divisional opponent at home.

Facts not opinions.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

moontayle

Golden Squire
Wouldn't have lost with Brady in there, let's be honest. Bills caught them at the right time, most definitely. The rematch in Buffalo will bring everything back to normal in that rivalry..

Xith

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Wouldn't have lost with Brady in there, let's be honest. Bills caught them at the right time, most definitely. The rematch in Buffalo will bring everything back to normal in that rivalry..

I think the result would have been about the same with Brady in there. The defense was pretty terrible. They couldn't tackle for shit. Special teams was shit too.

moontayle

Golden Squire
I dunno. Brady at the very least puts points on the board and forces Buffalo to play a bit differently.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This Steve Young book coming out sounds great. Some true gems from the MMQB today about it:

• On the unending attention he got once the USFL died and he went to the Bucs:

Even on the field, I can’t escape the craziness. We play the Colts at home. Partway through the second quarter I’m in the huddle when the head referee taps me on the shoulder. “Can I talk to you for a second?” he says. I step away from the huddle. “Hey, listen, my daughter’s going to BYU,” he whispers. Next thing I know he starts trying to convince me that I should meet his daughter. “I'd like you to take her out,” he says.

I cannot believe this. We’re in the middle of a game! “Oh, okay,” I said. “What's her name?’’ He tells me and I return to the huddle ... Late in the game we’re down 31-23 and I'm trying to mount a comeback. I scramble out of the pocket and take a brutal hit. It causes me to fumble just before the whistle blows to stop the play.

I am lying on the ground when the defense recovers the loose ball, all but sealing our defeat. Suddenly out of nowhere a yellow flag lands next to me. The referee whose daughter is headed to BYU calls a personal foul on the defense. First down, Tampa Bay. I get up and brush myself off. Then the ref walks past me and whispers she likes Italian food.

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Holy shit. Some shady shit.

These came in this weekend. Fucking amped.

14522993_10153798769221218_1949914520822216718_n.jpg

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users