NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
feeling pretty good about my team's year after 4 weeks. Don't really have a point, but as a lifelong Vikings fan I get to say that sentence incredibly rarely.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
feeling pretty good about my team's year after 4 weeks. Don't really have a point, but as a lifelong Vikings fan I get to say that sentence incredibly rarely.

Im a believer at this point. Fucking awesome defense and Bradford is the new and improved Alex Smith? Either way, they will be a tough opponent for anyone this season. I wish they played the Pats about 6 times but Ill live with them shit-stomping the NFCE

• 1Like
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 users

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Real talk: I honestly don't know if anyone is better than the Vikings in the NFC right now (I'm still hesitant on the Eagles and Falcons' defenses).

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
This about sums up the Steelers and Chiefs game:
giphy.gif

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Real talk: I honestly don't know if anyone is better than the Vikings in the NFC right now (I'm still hesitant on the Eagles and Falcons' defenses).

Put me down in this category too. If they had AP healthy, I'm not sure it's close. They way they're using Bradford is pretty much perfect. He's not having to do too much, and he's making solid throws when needed. When the Vikings can put up 100 yards rushing like they did tonight coupled with their defense to take the pressure off Bradford...they're pretty scary. Cream of the NFC crop right now, although Eagles could be right there if Wentz keeps proving himself.

Also, despite the Giants loss, don't look now...but NFC Beast returns? Only division with every team .500 or better, and best combined winning % of all the divisions.

• 2Like

moontayle

Golden Squire
I kind of like that Zimmer's defensive mindset has stayed with him as Head Coach. Too many times you see a Coordinator not able to make that adjustment to include Offense in what he does (or Defense if they were an OC) and keep their strength front and center, but they've become a monster defensive team. Coupled with Norv, who is one of those "should always be a coordinator" types and can run the shit out of an offense, they're just in a good situation from a coaching standpoint. 4-0 is nothing to sniff at.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
if by handle, you mean take it in the poop chute, then yes they will handle the vikes in a few weeks.

We will see but I think we are an overall better team and we know Sam well. Can't wait to see it. Huge test for Wentz.

• 1Like
  • 1Cutler

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Also, despite the Giants loss, don't look now...but NFC Beast returns? Only division with every team .500 or better, and best combined winning % of all the divisions.
I mean, they've just been beating up on teams like the Browns, Niners, and Saints. Otherwise it's NFC East teams beating each other, and a couple Steelers games.

Sterling

El Presidente
We will see but I think we are an overall better team and we know Sam well. Can't wait to see it. Huge test for Wentz.
Can just pencil in the Eagles for 19-0 this year, and 380-0 over the next 20. Wentz will end his 20 year career undefeated.

• 2Cutler

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Can just pencil in the Eagles for 19-0 this year, and 380-0 over the next 20. Wentz will end his 20 year career undefeated.

that's right! I mean, can you say Vikes are about to get an easy win vrs my Eagles?

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Reht

Molten Core Raider
Between injuries, shitty teams and Chip Kelly (who i loved at Oregon) managing the eagles into the ground last year, it's hard to know what Bradford's NFL potential really is. The ceiling looks pretty high this season on a team with no superstar WR or non-injured RB. Is Bradford a top tier QB? No, but is he good enough to manage a team with a good defense and running game into a winning season? Definitely. No one would ever think that Alex Smith is great, but king checkdown has thrived in Kansas City, Bradford looks like he might be able to thrive in Minnesota.