NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This is basically where I'm at, especially with all the injuries. Cravens out too. Cousins has played well against Philly though.

Yea. He slaughtered us last year. Outside of a bad half, our D has been great so looking forward to seeing that match up. Not having Reed hurts tho. Vernon is still pretty damn capable overall, so I'm expecting him to get some targets.

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
First play, Wentz's jersey already half ripped off.

Second play will be the story of the game...Redskins can't stop the run.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
First play, Wentz's jersey already half ripped off.

Second play will be the story of the game...Redskins can't stop the run.

...but then stuff a run for a 2 yard loss. Did this against the Ravens last week...would give up a couple big runs, but then stuff quite a few runs as well. Key is to get that pressure on Wentz when we do force them into longer down and distances, so far Kerrigan is on his game.

Merrith

Finally hit DJax on a deep ball, Jones rips off a good run, then get Crowder free. It's amazing how good you can look when you hit the open guys, Kirk.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Nice drive! Not sure why Cousins can't do that shit more often. Probably has the best offensive weapons in the league.

Merrith

Nice drive! Not sure why Cousins can't do that shit more often. Probably has the best offensive weapons in the league.

Some days he just doesn't feel like hitting wide open receivers.

• 1Cutler

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Never seen a QB go from stud to Cutler as fast as Carson Wentz
I still think he's a decent QB. But people like Convo think if you come out and have a good few games, you're suddenly HoF bound.

He's still a rookie, and he's going to have some rough games.

Merrith

Wonder if Kelley is going to become the new starting RB for the Redskins? Dude is finding big holes.

Like the way he's decisive when he cuts. Jones has times where he just shuffles and isn't decisive enough. Kelley needs more reps for sure.

Merrith

And this is why penalties like that are total bullshit. Terrible coverage though.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I still think he's a decent QB. But people like Convo think if you come out and have a good few games, you're suddenly HoF bound.

He's still a rookie, and he's going to have some rough games.

I love shit like this. When did I ever say he was HOF bound? Better yet, go find me the most glowing post I've made about Wentz

• 1Cutler

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
And this is why penalties like that are total bullshit. Terrible coverage though.
Yep, that's pretty bullshit.

NFL should just say it's a penalty if you don't immediately hand the ball to the ref, and get it over with. At least then there's no ambiguity.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wentz is the real deal. I know reading is a serious issue in this forum but let's not get ahead of ourselves bc the eagles are having a tough half of football.

• 1Cutler