NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
60 more games, but only 2 more years than Romo in the league (that's not counting this year)? Staying healthy enough to play is part of the game. Even if Dak hadn't emerged as the future (and potentially present) QB for Dallas, I didn't see Romo starting 60 more games (almost 4 more full years).

So now it's all about whoever plays the most games = the best? Romo was undrafted and his first few years were on the bench.

Not that your notion that he has to play as many games as Bledsoe or he's not as good isn't completely retarded

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
In other news, someone was arguing with me over the fact that I said Claiborne was finally playing like a top CB this year and just saw this tweet:

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So now it's all about whoever plays the most games = the best? Romo was undrafted and his first few years were on the bench.

Not that your notion that he has to play as many games as Bledsoe or he's not as good isn't completely retarded

Can't tell if trolling Ambi or moving goal post Ambi. My notion was Bledsoe has better career numbers in the big stats (and career playoff record). You brought up the fact Romo had played less games. I just gave you some context for it. And get out of here with his first few years were on the bench. Either you were good enough and healthy enough to play or not. Shit Bledsoe played his whole career back when QB's could actually still get mauled. Romo's had the benefit of two hand touch on QB's in the pocket for part of his career.

Merrith

Fuck, Jordan Reed ruled out with concussion. Chances of winning tomorrow got even slimmer.

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
There are going to be cheers at Ralph Stadium every time Kaepernick gets hit, most of my fellow Bills fans are savages.

My dad took me to my first Bills game way back in '96 against the falcons, Jeff George was the QB and the guy sitting in front of me yelled "Boy George you Faggot!" the entire game, it was glorious.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
In 20 years we're still going to be going "This guy is good, but is he Tony Romo in his PRIME good?"

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
Couple of questions for my fanduel this week. Should I replace Ezekiel Elliot since Green Bay has the best rush defense in the league?

Also, Pryor Sr. is rumored to maybe play some QB today against Tennessee. Would that be a good pick for a WR at $7k?

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
In a survivor pool at work worth like $2000. Went with the Titans against the Browns over Pittsburgh and Buffalo. Titans modus operandi is to disappoint me in a chronic and habitual manner. Feels bad man.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Can't tell if trolling Ambi or moving goal post Ambi. My notion was Bledsoe has better career numbers in the big stats (and career playoff record). You brought up the fact Romo had played less games. I just gave you some context for it. And get out of here with his first few years were on the bench. Either you were good enough and healthy enough to play or not. Shit Bledsoe played his whole career back when QB's could actually still get mauled. Romo's had the benefit of two hand touch on QB's in the pocket for part of his career.

Funny, you ignored the fact that Bledsoe threw for 90 more INT and volume totally = quality. I also love your point that Rodgers and Brady aren't very good because they sat on the bench for a while.

Derp derp derp

• 1Like
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Couple of questions for my fanduel this week. Should I replace Ezekiel Elliot since Green Bay has the best rush defense in the league?

Also, Pryor Sr. is rumored to maybe play some QB today against Tennessee. Would that be a good pick for a WR at $7k?

There is a thread for this.

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fuck, Jordan Reed ruled out with concussion. Chances of winning tomorrow got even slimmer.

hope it's a good game. I think we either lose to a close game or blow you guys out. I don't see Skins blowing us out tho.

• 1Cutler

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I've got a bad feeling today is the day ODB goes completely off. Not looking forward to this game. Extra tequila might be in order.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I know today is going to be so bad that I'm not even going to bother drinking. I am calm within in the face of inevitable annihilation.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Kaepernick is going to lead the 49ers to victory today! He will throw for 200+, run for 80+ and a TD

Actually, I think he will look just as lost as he did in preseason and the 49ers will get crushed again

• 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Knowing that the Chargers won already this week should make football today great.

Things I would like to see, Kaeperfail sacked...a lot.
Cowboys lose (but I think they will win).
That is all.

• 1Cutler

Merrith

Funny, you ignored the fact that Bledsoe threw for 90 more INT and volume totally = quality. I also love your point that Rodgers and Brady aren't very good because they sat on the bench for a while.

Derp derp derp

Super derp. Did we not mention earlier that the main benefit to QB stats the last 5-10 years is the efficiency ratings? TD/Int ratios are all way up, across the board. Teams could actually play defense back then. Your other sentence is hilarious, completely ignoring that those two have gone on to put up far better numbers and have better careers than Romo has, and have been far healthier.. They also had to sit behind 2 great QB's (Farve and BLEDSOE :-D ).

Merrith

hope it's a good game. I think we either lose to a close game or blow you guys out. I don't see Skins blowing us out tho.

This is basically where I'm at, especially with all the injuries. Cravens out too. Cousins has played well against Philly though.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
49ers start their undefeated streak to end the season today! Get hyped, nerds.

• 1Like