NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It's funny, have so many friends who are Ravens fans who were all "We're the shit!" when they were 3-0...who now are "not expecting much this year" after 3 straight losses. Told them all to buck up, I expect 3+ picks of Geno Smith today to fully put to bed the idea he will be an NFL starter anywhere (if it was even still a thing).

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I never thought this Ravens team was a division winner with a suspect Oline, aging pass rushers, and a sub standard CB2. It's a 9-7 team if it gets some breaks. 7-9 more realistic.

Should (Better!) win this week.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Ugh. Fisher in full effect. 2 games over .500...? Gotta lose 3 in a row. Eagles only Beast team without 4 wins, prior to playing the Vikings today.
Fucking annoying.

Didn't watch the game, but did watch the box score for the 2nd half. Seems like the Rams defense did well, but their offense gifted the Giants all their points.

Merrith

Jesus...Garcon looked open, too. Would be nice if Kirk doesn't miss open guys again today.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
lol Wentz picking up right where he left off.

Holy shit Bradford is just as bad. Not surprising how shitty they both are considering how much Convo talks about their greatness

• 1Like
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

If that's an actual fumble, Jones needs to get benched. Had this problem last year, too.

Merrith

Yeah, not sure why they like Jones so much anyway. Thompson and Kelley are better RB's in my opinion.

When he runs decisive, I think he can be a bigger version of Kelley. Too often though he's dancing instead of making a decisive cut and going. Plus...the fumble problem from last year is now rearing it's head again. That wasn't even a bad run, though he got 3 or 4 more yards than he should have, but you can't fumble it there like that, just can't happen.

Merrith

Fumble in their end zone, check. Missed Field Goal off the top (yes, the top) of the upright...check. Just Redskins things.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Fumble in their end zone, check. Missed Field Goal off the top (yes, the top) of the upright...check. Just Redskins things.
This game is frustrating.

The Redskins can never dominate an opponent. Always playing to their level.

• 1Like
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

3-3 at half. Wouldn't have even come close to predicting this. Although each time has missed a field goal, and Jones fumbled when he would have been down on the 1.

Merrith

You knew Bradford was going to have a Bradford game eventually. So far his fails greater than Wentz's today.