NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
You knew Bradford was going to have a Bradford game eventually. So far his fails greater than Wentz's today.

Wentz is 9/16 53 yards 2INT 1 Fum
Bradford is 10/22 93 yards 1INT 2 Fum

They're both at whatever the maximum on the fail scale is. You could literally go in the game and never complete a pass and you'd have a higher passer rating than both of them

• 2Like
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 2 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Wentz is 9/16 53 yards 2INT 1 Fum
Bradford is 10/22 93 yards 1INT 2 Fum

They're both at whatever the maximum on the fail scale is. You could literally go in the game and never complete a pass and you'd have a higher passer rating than both of them

Wentz has a TD toss though doesn't he? But agreed, they both look like shit.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Look at Am being shocked by bad QB play with 2 good defenses playing really well. I can't believe how bad these QBs look!! It makes no sense!!

• 1Like
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Nope, the entire offense hasn't had a TD since week 5. He's sitting on a passer rating of 12.5 going into the half

Oh that's right was a kickoff. I rate the pick in the end zone as worse on Bradford's part, that's why I gave a slight nod to Wentz.

Merrith

Look at Am being shocked by bad QB play with 2 good defenses playing really well. I can't believe how bad these QBs look!! It makes no sense!!

We hung 493 yards on your D last week, and ran it for over 200. Not that our offense is bad by any stretch, but I think it's tough to claim your D is anywhere near as good as Minny's.

• 2Like

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
We hung 493 yards on your D last week, and ran it for over 200. Not that our offense is bad by any stretch, but I think it's tough to claim your D is anywhere near as good as Minny's.

teams have bad games dude. It happens. We lost last week because we were completely out coached on both sides of the ball.

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

teams have bad games dude. It happens. We lost last week because we were completely out coached on both sides of the ball.

Outplayed. Maybe out-coached as well, but you were outplayed all over the field. Yes, teams have bad games, but Vikings D basically top in the league, so not comparable to rank yours alongside theirs. Bradford took points off the board, and has looked shitty. He's known for this, the only surprise was how long it took to see in a game.

• 1Like
  • 1Cutler

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That's a serious stretch. Just take the lead (and potentially the win and run with it).

I said 2 good defenses playing well. Eagles are a good D dude. But I never said they were better than the Vikes. Our D had a bad game but that doesn't change what they did leading up to that game. Just like you guys are a better offense than the 3 points you've put up so far today.

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Fucking lol, Geno 'Glass Jaw and body' Smith injured after waiting so long for his chance to start over Fitzpatrick.

Go Jets!

Merrith

I said 2 good defenses playing well. Eagles are a good D dude. But I never said they were better than the Vikes. Our D had a bad game but that doesn't change what they did leading up to that game. Just like you guys are a better offense than the 3 points you've put up so far today.

I never said you said better than the Vikes either, but they aren't comparable in my mind either.

Our O is better than 3 poitns, but when you fumble on the 1 and miss a shortish field goal, it's going to keep the score down (all 6 drives today by us have reached midfield or better).

Merrith

And look, another fumble in their territory. Hard to put up points when you keep shooting yourselves in the foot.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Wow watching how the Eagles, Redskins, and Vikings play, the Cowboys might be able to just sleepwalk their way to the Super Bowl this year

• 3Cutler
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users