NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The line could very well be good, I don't know enough about Hyde to be able to say how well he will do running behind b/c the issue with Chip is his inability to call plays based on the strengths of his RB. He doesn't distinguish their strengths and weaknesses which was mind boggling. The reason why McCoy was still successful under him was because he could play out of different formations and be fine, the guys Chip brought in were much more limited in that regard. For instance, all the play calls Chip made with Murray in shotgun, that didn't suit his style but Chip would call those plays anyway. It was brutal to watch, if he hasn't learned from those basic mistakes, it will all fall on Hyde's versatility as a runner b/c Chip won't put him in the best situations to succeed.

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Hosix

All labs matter!
Bears to win at least a playoff game! Or go 6 and 10 with cutler tossing 25 int's.

• 1Cutler

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Hopefully ham has converted over, but we need someone to keep track of the fantasy champions. I'd copy it over and make the thread, but then I'd feel obligated to be the one in charge of it.

Seriously though, someone go find that hipster fuck and tell him about the new boards. Or, someone take over the duties of keeping track of this shit.

• 1Cutler

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I did find this bit enjoyable.

http://deadspin.com/why-your-team-sucks-2016-dallas-cowboys-1784456648

Now, I know that there are teams like the Pats or the Packers or even the Giants that might try and play that angle, but only one team in the NFL has ever been oblivious enough to call themselves “America’s Team” with zero sense of irony. Can you imagine if the Pats ever called themselves “America’s Team”? There would be mass beatings of Boston fanboys over it. Hell, the Eagles called themselves the “Dream Team”, and they were practically laughed out of contention by the rest of the NFL.

We want all the benefits of winning AND losing. We can’t just win like assholes- we have to lose like assholes too. There are STILL people (myself included) bitching about Dez’s botched playoff catch like it was some Old Testament level comeuppance from God himself. The Browns lost a game on a kick six against the team that stole their fucking franchise, and we have the gall to bitch about losing a playoff game almost two years ago?! Fuck us.

• 1Cutler

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
All in bitches, Falcons all the way this year. Even have my let me down softly helmet avatar!!

• 1Cutler

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
So, we going to do predictions soon? Or did we do them on the other site already?

• 1Cutler

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Fuck the Giants since Draegan is a fan. Then again, he'll probably switch teams if they suck anyways.

• 1Cutler

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I can't do that till after the first preseason weekend. Need to know once Romo goes out how they'll look

• 2Like
  • 2Cutler
Reactions: 3 users

Slithum

Nil Satis, Nisi Optimum
Pittsburgh
Colts
Chiefs
New England
Ravens: wild card
Jets: wild card

Green Bay
Carolina
Arizona
Dallas
Seattle: wild card
Giants: wild card

SB: Arizona
MVP: Random Qb

• 1Cutler

Dioblaire

<Donor>
I'm going to love seeing everyone's predictions when it comes to Denver. Just like last seasons :)

• 1Cutler

Dioblaire

<Donor>
Damn you, Chanur. Stop making me like a Chargers fan lol.

• 1Cutler

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
I have Denver losing the division to Oakland on tiebreakers but making it in as a wildcard. Also I'm drinking the Oakland and Jacksonville playoff kool-aid.

• 2Cutler
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
ESNP is pretty hard on the Raiders taking the division as well.

• 1Cutler

Dioblaire

<Donor>
Meh, I don't see that happening. But then again, they have been a dumpster fire for so long now that I have just gotten used to how bad they have been. Kinda like the Browns. You just know they won't make it to the playoffs, let alone have a winning record.

• 1Cutler