NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Watching NFL Network and they had a Joey Bosa spotlight, is Bosa a fully functional retard?

• 2Cutler
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
The Chargers don't want offset money on their number 3 pick. Which I guess would only come into play if they released him during his contract. It is pretty stupid really. Already creating a terrible relationship and he has not even signed yet. This is reminiscent of how they treated Weddle. I hate our GM and Coach.

• 1Like
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 users

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
A few days ago, sweet one handed catch. Peyton said that during his benching he practiced with this kid and said that he was his favorite practice receiver.

Denver appears to have a lot of extra receivers that will make it hard to decide on who to keep besides DT and Sanders.

As to everyone's predictions, I won't be shocked much if Denver goes 10-6 this year. But I imagine that they will still get a wild card slot. I'm just a little more optimistic due to being a homer and all. And I do believe the D will still be number one next year, simply because Trevathan wasn't as needed as a piece in Wade's defensive scheme. Denver uses the Dime package on all passing downs, with one LB and three safeties. Marshall is the guy Denver puts out there for that one LB, not Trevathan. He's a great tackler and all around player, but Denver wouldn't have let him go if they felt he was an integral piece.

Now Jackson will be missed, but not as much as I think everyone feels. Denver's depth is still there, I feel. And this season Derek Wolfe won't be missing the first four games, like last year.

All in all, barring injuries, and better offensive play over last years, Denver is still a threat in my (homer) eyes of repeating :D

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I am into the title change since this is the closest they will probably get.

• 1Cutler

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Well Denver still has a huge question mark at QB as well.

• 1Cutler

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
I think the Broncos could still win the division.

But that's more because I'm not sure it will take more than 10-6 to do so. Still rooting for Oakland, just because they were crap for so long, and because you can't really criticize how they were rebuilt.

(Seriously, the AFC West would be almost as coin-flippy as the NFC East, if the Chargers were legit.)

Edit: Honestly, the AFC seems wide open again (after the Brady Revenge Tour Part 87, of course). Broncos rough at QB, Steelers suspended or bound to be injured, Texans low-Wattage, Colts hoping their OL gets better fast for Luck, Bengals Bengaling, and who knows about the West.

• 1Cutler

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
That's just extra padding for his ribs/collar bone/spine.

If anything, he's a genius by prolonging his career like this.

• 1Cutler

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I predict Denver goes in the shitter this year.

Repeat year plus did people forget the infamous buttfumble? I hope not.

• 1Like
  • 1Cutler

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
I predict Denver goes in the shitter this year.

Repeat year plus did people forget the infamous buttfumble? I hope not.

That's more like it! Lol. I like it when they are doubted.

• 1Like
  • 1Cutler

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Whatever you gotta do to rationalize the Sanchize!

Im pretty sure every non Jets fan was like "thank god that fucker isnt my QB" when that shit happened. Fuckin Mexican taking away jobs from hard working white QBs

• 1Like
  • 1Cutler

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Most of the comments under that catch were people either saying dumb shit like "I THOUGHT ONLY ODELL MADE ONE HANDED CATCHES HRUR DURR" or "nice fucking throw Sanchez."

So basically anyone who comments on social media posts is a fucking retard.

• 1Cutler

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Correct. Social media is digital cancer of the brain.

• 1Cutler
  • 1Like

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
How sad is it that even in thread title mockery the Chargers still don't win the super bowl?

Jokes on you though, because this is the year of the Chargers, If Portugal can with a Euro with a goal from fucking Eder himself the Chargers can win a damn super bowl.

• 1Like
  • 1Cutler

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
New England
Pittsburgh
Indianapolis
Denver
Cincinnati: wild card
Miami: wild card

Giants- SB winners