NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'm still pissed and shaking my head. My bar opened early to show the game and I had to watch that shit? Yet another win given away. Not that it wasn't a good overall game, but should have been up a good bit more than 3 at half, and to choke that kick was just unreal. Kick a ton of touchbacks on kickoffs but you hit short from 55 in the 1st half? At least make the 31 yarder (shorter than an XP) to win it in OT. Cincy's offense put in some work in the 2nd half, but we were clearly the better team overall.

Normally I don't bitch about the refs, but I agree there was a lot of ticky tack bs called against us while Cincy got away with clear facemasks and late hits multiple times. If you're going to call it close at least make it mostly both ways. Felt like I was watching a Caps' game.

Hopkins choked though, he's literally 98% the goat.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Did the raiders break the record of most penalties in a game, last I saw they were tied for 2nd and that was before ot

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Kellim

Silver Knight of the Realm
Heh, yeah, they did.

Granted, the record could be more impressive, but Tampa Bay felt compelled to turn down some of the calls.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm still pissed and shaking my head. My bar opened early to show the game and I had to watch that shit? Yet another win given away. Not that it wasn't a good overall game, but should have been up a good bit more than 3 at half, and to choke that kick was just unreal. Kick a ton of touchbacks on kickoffs but you hit short from 55 in the 1st half? At least make the 31 yarder (shorter than an XP) to win it in OT. Cincy's offense put in some work in the 2nd half, but we were clearly the better team overall.

Normally I don't bitch about the refs, but I agree there was a lot of ticky tack bs called against us while Cincy got away with clear facemasks and late hits multiple times. If you're going to call it close at least make it mostly both ways. Felt like I was watching a Caps' game.

Thing I took away the most is ties are dumb. They really need to change it already.

• 2Cutler
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Derek Carr isn't his brother that's for sure, kid is going to be one of the best when the older QBs retire. Just think in 5 years no Mannings, Brees, Brady, Rothelisburger, Palmer, Rivers, Romo. The league needs a QB infusion or the ratings fall could end up being a free fall.

• 1Cutler
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Thing I took away the most is ties are dumb. They really need to change it already.

A tie was deserved for that shit show, send everyone home pissed. Either win it or don't, neither team did enough to win it and neither team did enough bad to lose it. Is what it is. Just make the kick. Oh well.

• 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
lol at Convo challenging Burnem to an immediate ban bet then running away like a bitch when he accepts.

Never change, faggot

• 3Like
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 3 users

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Honestly, I don't even want you banned. Even though you're such a shitty poster, you're so easily triggered that trolling you really is a lot of fun.

Uh huh. Haha

I'm out anyway. Unlike some of you. I'll be back tomorrow win or lose.

• 2Cutler
Reactions: 1 users

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
buffalo-bills-dildo.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Cutler

Alex

Still a Music Elitist

That game deserved to be a tie. Both teams gave away so many opportunities. You say WAS should have won, but Nugent missed a fucking extra point and a very makeable field goal that could have prevented the game going into OT in the first place. AJ had a crucial drop, Norman had like 13598631597136 dropped INTs, both kickers sucked, and both coaches made shit decisions. Gruden learned well from Marvin.

The environment in Wembley is solid though. It's a bit quiet - and neither team has a home advantage because the entire stadium gets loud AF for every 3rd down no matter who it is. If this game was actually a home game, the Bengals would have probably won. The crowd was about 50/50. Maybe even a little more Skins fans. But those Brit fans in attendance are great. True NFL fans. Very respectable, knowledgeable (except for a few rarely called penalties), and DRUNK crowd. Guess they aren't used to being able to drink during games. I loved it even though it ended in a bittersweet fashion. Wonderful trip. Off to Barcelona tomorrow.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Nice write up Alex. I'll have more fun than you at phish tonight

Ok, maybe it'll be a tie

• 1Solidarity