NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
lots of bad calls, but that bullshit offensive pass interference on Garcon really fucked us.

I wish the refs were allowed to fix poorly-called and uncalled penalties during reviews.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
The Cardinals are a hot mess this year. Don't understand what happened to them

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
lots of bad calls, but that bullshit offensive pass interference on Garcon really fucked us.

I wish the refs were allowed to fix poorly-called and uncalled penalties during reviews.
There were so many ticky tack bullshit calls. And the Bengals got called for almost nothing.

I mean, on the Crowder TD, his helmet was sideways right in front of the ref, and nothing.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
well the majority of the posters are dallas fans and they are so unsure about tonight that they are avoiding this thread. Rest assure in terrible cowboy fan fashion they will be all over this thread if Dallas wins tonight.

• 2Cutler
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
Since the Sunday night game is DAL/PHI, I think it's safe to say that the thread will pick up steam and most people will wish that the thread had stayed quiet.

Edit: As if to illustrate my point, Convo comes to the rescue.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rude

Potato del Grande
well the majority of the posters are dallas fans and they are so unsure about tonight that they are avoiding this thread. Rest assure in terrible cowboy fan fashion they will be all over this thread if Dallas wins tonight.
Philadelphia sucks fat dick.

• 3Like
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 3 users