NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Its typical sports hot take nonsense. He's a media talking head now, of course he's going to say stupid contrived shit.

He's not with anyone anymore right? He's trying to stay relevant to land another job.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
So Jameis Winston had 4042 yards last year. Anyone remember who had less than that amount?

Last edited:
  • 2Cutler
Reactions: 1 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Dak playing against a good defense and looks like shit.

I'm shocked.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Does Jooka realize the Seachickens were a run first team? I don't really understand the point he's trying to make comparing passing yards of all things.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
is he elite Mr. 4 posts in a row.

Can't keep track of what everyone's definition of "elite" is. I agree he was propped up by an incredible defense and running game at the start of his career (and probably for his first Super Bowl). He's evolved since then. We're talking about the guy who led the league in passer rating last year and was 4th in Total QBR. Started slow while hurt this year, but has come on of late and just walked into New England and beat Brady and the pats.

Is he elite? Maybe not quite, but I agree with others that he's probably one of the closest to it of those knocking on the door. 44 TD's against 10 picks the last 25 regular season games.

Or are you really going to try to push guys like Winston because they threw the ball a ton more and managed a couple of more passing yards?

• 1Like
  • 1Cutler
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users