NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
A.J. Green carted off the field? Bengals woes continue.

Are you ready to have the Bengals win today, Ravens lose, and have us play for first place next week? Fucking shit. Our division is awful this year.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Are you ready to have the Bengals win today, Ravens lose, and have us play for first place next week? Fucking shit. Our division is awful this year.

Bite your tongue. Ravens are finding a way to win today.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Can't keep track of what everyone's definition of "elite" is. I agree he was propped up by an incredible defense and running game at the start of his career (and probably for his first Super Bowl). He's evolved since then. We're talking about the guy who led the league in passer rating last year and was 4th in Total QBR. Started slow while hurt this year, but has come on of late and just walked into New England and beat Brady and the pats.

Is he elite? Maybe not quite, but I agree with others that he's probably one of the closest to it of those knocking on the door. 44 TD's against 10 picks the last 25 regular season games.

Or are you really going to try to push guys like Winston because they threw the ball a ton more and managed a couple of more passing yards?
You have to remember Jooka was slobbering all over Kaeperbro's dick. He knows nothing about QBs.

• 1Cutler

Merrith

You have to remember Jooka was slobbering all over Kaeperbro's dick. He knows nothing about QBs.

This is known. I was just trying to point out the reasons why you can't just use the "barely over 4k yards" argument. Of the 12 guys who threw for 4k+ last year, only 1 guy had less than 535 attempts...Wilson, who had only 483.

• 1Like
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 users

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What the fuck is this argument even about? Wilson isn't an elite QB? Who gives a fuck, they've been an elite club so he's good enough. That's more important.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Merrith

What the fuck is this argument even about? Wilson isn't an elite QB? Who gives a fuck, they've been an elite club so he's good enough. That's more important.

All true, I just quoted a post trying to portray Wilson as below Winston because Winston managed 18 more passing yards in 52 more passing attempts last season. I felt we could go deeper.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
So Elite - Tom Brady, Eli Manning Good enough - Wilson

Sooner or later we'll get this all figured out!

Over/Under on Goff fumbles today? I say he'll fumble twice.

Merrith

I'll chuckle if Goff ends up throwing for 2+ TD's in a win and Fisher goes super troll mode in his presser. 5-5 through 10 games? Magic.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Maybe you should ask Chanur who is elite and who isn't.

• 1Cutler