NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
They should stop counting interceptions that are fucking directly on a receivers hands without a defender within 5 yards. That's just fucking ridiculous. I hate this fucking organization.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There's Joe. I thought for a minute someone kidnapped him and put a QB in his jersey.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
UXpoKUM.jpg

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Fishers job security is having an impact on this Rams team....

Ok Daez im sorry, my 49ers are a lot worse than your team so feel free to make fun of Chip Kelly and our road to 15 straight losses.

Didnt they go on a skid to end last season as well? I dont remember it was all a blur. The only thing I remember is Carl making fun of Tomsula during one of his cold hard lock of the week skits or whatever.

I would look it up but I cant even bring myself to do it, but Im guessing they are on a 16 or 17 game losing streak counting last season, either that or they lost 16 of their last 18 games or something. Its just bad. Thank god for the Browns though, at least were not the Browns.

That should be the new 49ers rallying cry. "CHEER UP MEN, AT LEAST WERE NOT THE FUCKING BROWNS!"

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Fishers job security is having an impact on this Rams team....

Ok Daez im sorry, my 49ers are a lot worse than your team so feel free to make fun of Chip Kelly and our road to 15 straight losses.

The 49ers are like the inverse Cowboys.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Kroenke probably going in at halftime to add another 3 years on to Fishers extension. Goff is like, "I'm fucked."

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Red Zone just said if you had the guts to start Flacco this week hes paying off...ahahah Elite as fuck.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Fisher going to be commisioner of the NFL. Sinking a couple franchises isnt enough for him, he wants complete destruction, root and stem.

After he loses today he will only need 2 more losses to claim the coaching championship belt of futility, having lost more games than any man before.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Kroenke probably going in at halftime to add another 3 years on to Fishers extension. Goff is like, "I'm fucked."

Marvin Demoff represents Jeff Fisher.

His son, Kevin, is the Rams VP of Football Operations.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Bengals kicker for Eagles MVP. Missed 5 extra points in 5 weeks. Also Eagles getting wrekt by a terrible Bengals team.