NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Convo is as easily manipulated as a crack whore, look at Wentz soaring those passes getting picked lol Cutler Wentz.

They should seriously keep the Cutler picture but name it Wentz so it's Cutler Wentz.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Oh here it is:

"
NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports Colin Kaepernick will void his contract after the season to become a free agent.

Advice: Rapoport added voiding the deal would not "rule out a return" to the 49ers next season. Kaepernick is set to make $14.5 million in base salary if he sticks around in San Francisco next season, and even after a strong finish, it is unlikely he would get much more than the $7.5 million per year Robert Griffin III landed from the Browns on the open market. Perhaps he is so ready to get away from the 49ers he will take his chances, but this is more likely a negotiating ploy."

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
The extension does not seem to guarantee much for Fisher, beyond compensation. It's viewed more as a token of appreciation from owner Stan Kroenke, who didn't want Snead or Fisher to finish the season with lame-duck status. But the Rams would not be opposed to going in another direction at head coach -- or general manager -- if the Rams do not show that they are well-equipped to be consistent winners moving forward.

Sources told ESPN that they believe the deal includes a team option for the Rams, who still could part ways with Fisher after the season and owe him only one year of salary.

Guess I can go back to having hope. Haha, yeah right.

Axlrose

<Gold Donor>
I heard somewhere (maybe sirius) that he will void his contract next year and become a FA. So yeah, he's prob done with football.
And probably bitch about how repressed he and his people are in football.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I am going to enjoy this win all week knowing the ugly massacre that is coming next week.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
That was the greatest thing I've ever seen in the Falcons Chiefs game.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Well, that's like 5 drops today. Goff's stat line may look like total shit today but I thought he played pretty ok for the absolute SHIT team he's been given.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Big Ben says Steelers 'can't have' Antonio Brown's TD celebrations
Steelers wide receiver Antonio Brown was penalized again for celebrating when Pittsburgh played the Colts on Thanksgiving Day, and his team is getting fed up with his antics. According to Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger, the team has talked to Brown about his celebrations and the impact they have.

“Yeah, we did,” Roethlisberger said on Sportsradio 93.7 The Fan Tuesday. “He knows, we all know, Coach Tomlin brought it up yesterday, that is a huge penalty that we can’t do. We put our kick coverage team in a bad situation and we can’t have it, and AB knows that.”

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Someone alert the mods, @Convo might try to commit suicide by choking on a bag of dicks after Wentz has thrown more interceptions in one game than Dak has all year.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user