NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Hey, I'm a long-term two team faggot Raiders fan!

... and I'm picking the Chiefs on this one. Hell, the Chiefs may still be the AFC team most likely to surprise the Patriots in the playoffs.

Could be worse, I'm probably going to 2TF it up for Chiefs/Raiders as a Chiefs fan in Vegas. Going to get season tickets and everything if they move here, support my local team, etc. Never thought I'd see pro teams come to Vegas.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Andy Reid writing an excuse for fans to get out of work has me laughing pretty hard.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Could be worse, I'm probably going to 2TF it up for Chiefs/Raiders as a Chiefs fan in Vegas. Going to get season tickets and everything if they move here, support my local team, etc. Never thought I'd see pro teams come to Vegas.

That's fucked up.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Those Raiders don't look too built to go on the road in the AFC in January. Maybe if the road means Houston or Indy, but otherwise probably a team made for the regular season.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Raiders D did not look good at all vs the pass.
offense didn't look good either.
chiefs for a change look like - at least in the regular season- they could win a playoff game for a change- the raiders don't (unless it is vs like the texans-they look like the chiefs for the past few years good regular season then...blah)

pats #1 seed unless they screw it up......

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Until proven otherwise, Andy will find some ways to screw it up in the post season game management phase. Even last night, their biggest game of the year so far, he's tossing away questionable challenges in the first fucking quarter.

Why does it not surprise me at all that Harbaugh came from this guy's coaching staff.

• 1Solidarity

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Andy Reid is an excellent coach, easily top 5 in the league.

• 2Cutler
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Raiders D did not look good at all vs the pass.
offense didn't look good either.
chiefs for a change look like - at least in the regular season- they could win a playoff game for a change- the raiders don't (unless it is vs like the texans-they look like the chiefs for the past few years good regular season then...blah)

pats #1 seed unless they screw it up......

Chiefs won a playoff game last year...

• 1Like

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Andy Reid is an excellent coach, easily top 5 in the league.

The only people Reid has probably out coached have been Chip and McFatass. His clock management is the gold standard in incompetence.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
He's a great coach but his faults have been very apparent and have followed him from Philly to KC.