<Silver Donator>
Fuck you

Go Chieeeeeeeeeeeeeefs

200.gif

KRA! KRA! KRAAAA! KRA! KRA!!!

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Still an honorary chiefs fan. You know, as long as they're not playing my team.

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
Im sorry, I cant hear you over the sound of Tom Brady not fumbling.

tuckrule_original.gif

I am sooooooo triggered right now, I will never forget that game. Raiders would have destroyed the Rams that year and funny "tuck" rule isn't a rule anymore. So, yes count me as triggered. I root against the Pats every game they play. KRA!

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Tuck rule was a bizzare side note in the history of the league. Im unbiased in my view of this subject, and most level observers feel Brady fumbled and hated the rule.

But I feel the essence of the rule was somewhat defendable, as its difficult to determine when its an imcomplete pass and not a fumble. Thats why the rule was walked back, its too ambiguous.

When something that crazy happens you almost have to just accept the way of the football gods and realize it could be karma or destiny. Sports without hijinx is boring. Obviously no one wants to be on the wrong side of bullshit, but odd and contreversial moments are part of the game.

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
Wait, someone thinks the fucking Raiders were going to destroy the GSOT?? HAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHA

fuck you

Yeah, the GSOT got beat by basically a rookie NFL QB. THANKS BLEDSOE! Rams were so overrated that year. Glad Jeff Fisher got his extensions this year. KRA!

Lleauaric

Sparkletot Monger
Yeah, the GSOT got beat by basically a rookie NFL QB. THANKS BLEDSOE! Rams were so overrated that year. Glad Jeff Fisher got his extensions this year. KRA!

Why do I think asking you what "KRA" means would only result in you answering "KRA!"?

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Rookie QB that ends up being the best of all time (at cheating natch) plus the refs and a certain cheating scandal. Sure the Raiders had a chance. *snicker*

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user