NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If they were smart they'd wait till the playoffs and snatch up an actual good coach.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Those extensions were signed in the offseason and not announced until Jeff leaked it because his ass was getting hot.

Man, this is like early Christmas. Fuck yeah fam! Please don't fuck up the next hire. Please.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
There is no way that Harbaugh leaves Michigan, especially for the dumpster fires that are LA and SD/LA.
He turned the Niners around in a fairly similar situation I'd say. The Rams have the defensive pieces there to be a top 10 defense.

(I don't think he's leaving his "dream" job this quickly though)

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just saw this:

Arians, asked if CB Justin Bethel was a work-in-progress: "Failure in progress."

His players must love playing for him.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Just saw this:

Arians, asked if CB Justin Bethel was a work-in-progress: "Failure in progress."

His players must love playing for him.

Haha Arians.. so salty. Apparently in his presser after the Miami game he found it 'funny' it always rained hard when they had the ball.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
That more or less sums up the AZ situation. They have had talent for years, but their terrible front office has essentially squandered their window to get a ring (not unlike my team, really).

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
That more or less sums up the AZ situation. They have had talent for years, but their terrible front office has essentially squandered their window to get a ring (not unlike my team, really).
I mean, their window to get a ring is however long Carson Palmer holds up and doesnt turn the ball over 6 times in a playoff game.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I didnt know that the season started after December 4th.

Per Rapoport, the deal was agreed to in the preseason and was signed during the season. Fisher confirmed after the Rams' loss to the Patriots that he did receive the extension in the offseason.

elsewhere

Adam Schefter added that the extension was signed “weeks ago.” The Rams won one game in October and one in November.

So, not clear when exactly it was signed, but it wasn't on Dec 4th. That was probably just Fisher leaking the information to try and make a firing less palatable PR wise.