NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well, we're still in it. All we have to do is win out vs. Eagles then at Pitts/Cin. Obviously Pittsburgh being the big hurdle there, but if we can't go beat them then we don't deserve the division anyway.

I'd rather lose last night's and have a chance at going back in the post season for a bigger upset. Not that I have that much faith in this team but I'm going to root for it regardless. Injuries aren't going to do us any favors. Jimmy Smith is a bust health wise, can't keep the poor fucker on the field for a whole season.

That blocked FG really fucked everything up, not just because of the final score. We put together an offensive drive all the way to the red zone and came away with nothing. That destroyed any momentum or game plan being forced into playing from zero for the rest of the half while they had already scored. Field position fucked us repeatedly too, especially on the safety obviously.

The team that showed up last night is not a playoff team and if it manages, somehow, to get in, it's a 1 and done deal.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
When is the last time an Alabama CB wasn't a total bust? I can't even think of one offhand unless you want to count Dre Kirkpatrick, whom I don't.

Kareem Jackson turned into a good player after two years of being absolute dogshit.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The team that showed up last night is not a playoff team and if it manages, somehow, to get in, it's a 1 and done deal.

Just like in 2012 when the Broncos came and murdered us at home on 12/16. No way that team was going into Denver to topple them on the road in the playoffs.

Last edited:

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just like in 2012 when the Broncos came and murdered us at home on 12/16. No way that team was going into Denver to topple them on the road in the playoffs.

If you're counting on Joe Flacco to turn into Joe Montana again, I wouldn't hold my breath.

• 1Like
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 users

moontayle

Golden Squire
If you're counting on Joe Flacco to turn into Joe Montana again, I wouldn't hold my breath.
He's taking the Eli path to greatness. Be mediocre or shit during the regular season, get bailed out by his defense sprinkled with some offensive luck, then flip his lizard brain switch during the postseason and win it all.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Bro you didn't need him to be Joe Montana in that game. All you needed was some no calls on PI all game, and some Rahim Moore.

20130112__rahim-moore-broncos-ravens-TD-011213p1-2.jpg

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
He's taking the Eli path to greatness. Be mediocre or shit during the regular season, get bailed out by his defense sprinkled with some offensive luck, then flip his lizard brain switch during the postseason and win it all.

So you're calling a Giants/Ravens SB?

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
miami lucky Tann has just sprained acl/mcl and is week to week. they still have a shot at playoffs this year as a wildcard (most likely)

only reason why i didn't pick them this upcoming week is due to him being out and pouncy ir.

Lleauaric

Sparkletot Monger

The game was on the verge of being a blowout at two points. Right when Brady got greedy and threw the INT into the endzone, and right before the Fumblepalozza. Ravens never seriously threatened and Flacco was Eli like in his checkdown ability.

I thought the Ravens were about to pack it in after Jimmy Smith went down.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
looking at the AFC, imo Pats are the Team to Beat(as always).and Ravens end up being outside looking in.

NFC- shit Giants are looking Good Defensively....but imo
bucs cowboys and seattle- could win it all, but cowboys seem to have hit a wall

Hester was just waived by the Ravens.....peers at Gillette Stadium...Pats NEED a punt/kickoff guy....(they'll never get him)

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Hey the cowboys need one too with lucky whitehead fucking up so bad he didn't even travel to the last game.