NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Rodgers loves coming for that man ass
Is this a gay joke? Isn't he banging Olivia Munn?

He's about to fuck the entire NFC North though. Can't wait. Fuck the Lions. Fuck Barry Sanders. Leveon Bell for life.

Last edited:
  • 2Cutler
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Just saw that the Lions have statistically the hardest schedule in the NFC for these last three games

At Giants
At Cowboys
Packers

But as long as we win one there are very few scenarios where we don't end up in the playoffs.

Fadaar

That guy
I've never seen video evidence of it, clearly a fag.

Packers are walking the same fine line many teams in the NFC are -- one loss and they're potentially done. With the Pack having a cakewalk next two weeks (@CHI and MIN @ home) and the Lions with a very tough pair of away games (@NY and @DAL) it could very well come down to the New Years Day matchup in Detroit with both teams at 9-6 to decide the division, loser doesn't make the wild card. Assuming that's the case that would put the Giants at 11-4 or 10-5 going in to week 17 with the head-to-head victory over the Lions and head-to-head loss to the Packers. If the Giants get to 11 wins it doesn't matter assuming this all plays out, they get the #5 seed unless Dallas drops all 3 remaining games and the Giants win out in which case Dallas would be #5 seed. Also if Washington wins two of their next three, which is very likely, they get in over a 9-7 team because of their 9-6-1 final record.

I'm a Bucs fan and while I'd love for them to make the playoffs, they're in the same boat as the Packers but at least they're 8-5 right now. Their three remaining games are @DAL, @NO, CAR @ home to finish. Two of the three are very winnable with the Dallas game being a big question mark since both teams seem to be headed in opposite directions the last few weeks. They should be safe if they make it to 10 wins, but it's also up to the Falcons whether the Bucs end up with a shot at the division lead for a better seed (head-to-head win over Seattle really helps here in that department, same with potentially Dallas if they somehow lose all three remaining games) or a wild card berth since they're done playing each other (split 1-1) and the Falcons have the better record for common opponents.

moontayle

Golden Squire
It amuses me to no end the fans saying, "Tampa Bay is going to be sorry they got Dallas after this last game." Yes, because somehow Tampa Bay isn't going to look at Dallas' last two games, where they struggled mightily on offense, and try to emulate some of the same things Minnesota and New York did. Dallas is just going to "anger" their way into a win against a team that's won 5 straight, two of them against some very good teams (KC and SEA).

moontayle

Golden Squire
Does it matter? My comment has more to do with ignoring the very real issues that have plagued the offense the last two games, issues that are going to exist on tape and are going to be poured over extensively by TB in the hopes of somehow replicating the efforts by two defenses that, admittedly, are much better than them. I could be wrong, I hope I am actually, but I have this sinking feeling that I won't be.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
It amuses me to no end the fans saying, "Tampa Bay is going to be sorry they got Dallas after this last game." Yes, because somehow Tampa Bay isn't going to look at Dallas' last two games, where they struggled mightily on offense, and try to emulate some of the same things Minnesota and New York did. Dallas is just going to "anger" their way into a win against a team that's won 5 straight, two of them against some very good teams (KC and SEA).

You mispelled three.

I guess people are ignoring the redskins game because it's the redskins and those are always messy.

Fadaar

That guy
The Bucs defense now and the Bucs defense of week 3 are completely different animals. I'm not sure who or what changed in the last month, but something lit a candle under their asses. They've been playing lights out the last 5 games, giving up an average of 12.8 PPG against good teams (except you Chicago, you still suck).

moontayle

Golden Squire
You mispelled three.

I guess people are ignoring the redskins game because it's the redskins and those are always messy.
I've been told flat out that Washington was a good offensive game. I mean, I guess so. But it's also a game I never felt like Dallas was in control of. Rightfully so, given the time of possession difference being 6 minutes in favor of the opposition.

So I don't know. I do think too many fans aren't taking this Tampa game seriously. Winning is hard in the NFL. There's 14 teams below .500 right now and 5 more just a single loss away from that. At this point, 8 wins and a statistical tie for the division lead should be enough to make one sit up and be concerned over recent developments.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Just saw that the Lions have statistically the hardest schedule in the NFC for these last three games

At Giants
At Cowboys
Packers

But as long as we win one there are very few scenarios where we don't end up in the playoffs.

Pretty tough. Not sure if it's worse than Denver's final 3 though.

Merrith

I've been told flat out that Washington was a good offensive game. I mean, I guess so. But it's also a game I never felt like Dallas was in control of. Rightfully so, given the time of possession difference being 6 minutes in favor of the opposition.

So I don't know. I do think too many fans aren't taking this Tampa game seriously. Winning is hard in the NFL. There's 14 teams below .500 right now and 5 more just a single loss away from that. At this point, 8 wins and a statistical tie for the division lead should be enough to make one sit up and be concerned over recent developments.

I hope you guys smash Tampa hard.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>

Ouch yeah, just looked, Denver's is rough. They're probably why the article I saw qualified that the Lions had the toughest in the NFC specifically.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I'm pretty impressed with Tampa and would love to see them get in. I'd be even happier if they smash those faggots this Sunday.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

I'm pretty impressed with Tampa and would love to see them get in. I'd be even happier if they smash those faggots this Sunday.

Torn between liking Tampa's improvement and thinking it would be funny if Dallas went on a losing streak and the need for the Skins to get into the playoffs. I guess if Detroit can pull off another miracle and beat the Giants on the road? All good if Tampa wins then.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Torn between liking Tampa's improvement and thinking it would be funny if Dallas went on a losing streak and the need for the Skins to get into the playoffs. I guess if Detroit can pull off another miracle and beat the Giants on the road? All good if Tampa wins then.

Yeah, I just want to see Romo drama but I like Tampa ok. I don't think Detroit pulls it out with the Stafford Glove even though they've proved me wrong most of the year. I would like to see them make it past GB.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Obviously the Browns have the toughest remaining schedule... not because they're facing the three toughest opponents, but because the Browns are the ones playing those three games.

• 1Like

Merrith

Obviously the Browns have the toughest remaining schedule... not because they're facing the three toughest opponents, but because the Browns are the ones playing those three games.

I guess the only compensation for them is they'll end up with two top 10 picks in the draft. The Eagles' one might even get better after they lose out.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

FROM TWITTER
The 2016 Broncos are the 1st team since 1978 to play their final 3 games vs. teams to all start 10-3 or better (Patriots, Chiefs, Raiders)

RMv0xWwh.jpg

NFL Research
@NFLResearc

• 1Like

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Can Tampa match the formula Minny and the Giants used? I don't know much about their corners and edge rushers, outside of Grimes being a midget beast and Ayers having been a very good DE for the Giants last season.