NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Chargers have drafted very well recently. Rivers is just hot garbage past October, and always will be. Though I will say SD has gotten killed by skill position injuries though the last few years.

Yea, ditching Brees for that guy maybe wasnt the best idea.

He definitely has been playing poorly but their gameplan was hot shit. They had 13 of their 34 rushing yards on the first drive for a TD. Then they just passed the rest of the game. They ran 5 times on the first drive and 13 times the rest of the .game. This is Cleveland. You don't have to pass all game to keep up with their ungodly powerful offense. McCoy is awful in a Joe Philbin kind of way.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Our two main RBS are on IR. As soon as Gordon went out a couple weeks ago we pretty much abandoned the run.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Why isn't this on CBS?
You know, in all the other oversaturation reasons and whatnot, I forgot about the fact that NFLN insists on airing so many games as a reason the NFL's ratings are down.

Seems pretty fucking retarded to have a game on Christmas day that has a limited ability to be watched. Especially so when cord cutting has become much more widespread.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Was definitely surprised this was only on the NFL network since last nights game was also. That and only 2 games today.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Seems pretty fucking retarded to have a game on Christmas day that has a limited ability to be watched. Especially so when cord cutting has become much more widespread.

Err, that's exactly the reason it's on NFL Network - so many of the other TNF games aren't anymore, why would you pay extra to have the service? Some of the documentaries are okay, but out of the last year, even the best non-game NFL show aired on Amazon (All or Nothing).

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Only reason to have nfl network is really redzone and nothing to do with nfl network.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
This is going to hurt Baltimore for a while. They just gave that game away. So many opportunities. Oh well, lol, I hate those shitbirds anyways.