NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

Delly

Trakanon Raider
This is the best offense the Lions have had in awhile. I've learned to live with the Lions not playing full games and that the league hates us as well, but with that said I'll still be depressed if we don't get into the playoffs.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Cowboys going to have to learn to play defense if they want to win a Superbowl.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Fyi if the Cowboys do win tonight, GB and Detroit could kneel the ball for 5 quarters and both clinch playoff spots in week 17.

Fuck you Burnem. Detroit wants to win the division not just sneak in as a wild card. But they can play for real next week, they can lose this week.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
That face mask by Bryant on that touchdown not called? No surprise there. This is why Detroit can't have good things.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Wilcox is not so great on coverage, but he does light people up.

Edit: Followed immediately by a Wilcox interception.

Last edited:

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
The amount of holding Dallas' OL gets away with is like the offensive version of the Seahawks.

• 3Cutler
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
So you're not allowed to lift the other player during a tackle, or how is it worded? Seems lame.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
NFL Gear commercial comes on, same motif as the rest of the year. Tony Romo says "I had to throw for yada yada yada and yada to earn this NFL Gear, do you know what this kid had to do to earn his?" and I lol'd pretty hard as the camera cut over because I imagined it cutting to Dak Prescott.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Great win. Dak throwing darts. Dez back. Staffords obnoxious ass losing. D adjusted at half. Check. Check. Check. Next weeks GB Lions game should be fun

Sterling

El Presidente
After being up 2 TDs in the 4th, and them throwing the ball almost every down that one drive, is it bad that I was hoping someone would get injured? Seems like proper karma.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Kinda strange to have had everything go the Skins way this week after laying that egg last Monday night. They better come out and play well against the Giants, whether NY plays their starters or not. I'd really like to go into the Sunday night game next week just having to hope for no tie.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
After being up 2 TDs in the 4th, and them throwing the ball almost every down that one drive, is it bad that I was hoping someone would get injured? Seems like proper karma.

two possession lead in the 4th vs. the 2016 Lions isn't that big, i definitely don't blame Dallas for keeping things going as full tilt as they did.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Washington wins, SNF results in 5 quarters of kneeling the ball and punting 0-0 tie. Can the league punish them? Should they punish them and if so how?