NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
i assume Tony Romo has the internet. if so, that's hardly the worst treatment he's gotten from a Dallas fan.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
People seriously need to quit trying to pin Kaepernick on Baalke. That one was all Harbaugh.

Easy to try and save face with the power of hindsight and "claim" you would've drafted a guy that ended up being much better than expected. That's like Dennis Erikson "claiming" he would've drafted Rodgers instead of Smith.

I just like to pin all of his bad drafts...on him. 2010 was the only amazing draft he had. The rest had some decent players in spots but were really underwhelming and a big reason why they are so talent empty today. I think Kaep was a solid draft pick. Getting him in the second was a steal and he has a ton of talent. I think he is more worried about non-quarterback issues but very talented. .

We all know Dallas fans are about 90% trash. You get the occasional Moontayle but usually they are Burnums. Love ya, big guy lol.

moontayle

Golden Squire
i assume Tony Romo has the internet. if so, that's hardly the worst treatment he's gotten from a Dallas fan.
This. I said early in his career that he felt like the next Danny White. Some individual success, yes, but never the success fans wanted, meaning a Super Bowl.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The Patriots only threw 2 picks the entire season as a team, an NFL record. Highly impressive. They dont turn the ball over.

But the playoffs are a different animal. Anything can fucking happen. To say the Chiefs and Steelers literally have NO CHANCE at beating the Pats in a road playoff game is fucking retarded. Any given Sunday, motherfucker.

Oh, and Kaepernick beat the Patriots in Foxborogh in a late December game not too long ago. They can be had. Belichick also makes some pretty fucking bad mistakes in big games. (Deferring in overtime comes to mind, trying a fucking drop kick etc)

If it wasnt for Malcom Butler the Patriots wouldnt have won a Super Bowl in 13 years and this is an entirely different discussion. The Patriots are the best team this year no doubt, Vegas agrees too, but strange things happen in playoff games.

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Confirmed: On top of the election Russians hacked Jozu's account and are now making reasonable posts.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Dammit, I was counting on the texans game being available on local TV.

Going hunting this weekend and that's all we will get. Oh well, fuck it. Hunting is much more important than non-cowboys football.