enXXIkd.jpg

• 3Cutler
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Yeah, well.

I didn't stick with the Cards when they moved to Arizona. Does that make me a bad football fan?

It's the region I root for, not the logo. If my region is devoid of NFL, which it now is, I will default to the next best thing. That could have been Vikings, Bears, Titans, Colts, Saints, or Chiefs.

I went Chiefs. Same state. Same team as Gravy. Lots of STL folks are Chiefs fans over the others mentioned.

Also, Aenima by Tool is one of my favorite songs. How can I chant for the destruction of LA on one hand and root for its football team on the other? That's twofaced. "Frown out your one face, but with the other..."

I'm not saying it's bad to be loyal to the logo and the team and its history, as you have been, but for me I like to root for home teams. It's just my way I guess. Maybe it's the same reason why I buy local produce.

/hippie

I guess next time we move boards, I won't owe you an oblig Rams +1 and you won't owe me one? That does suck.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Colts gotta learn we can only have a terrible defense if our offense is good! THAT'S THE COLTS GOLDEN RULE, DAMNIT!

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Actually, I could just become a 2-team faggot.

I could just say, "Rams are my NFC team and Chiefs are my AFC team and if ever they meet each other.... I root Chiefs."