NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fucking christ, the nfl needs to come down on all these blatant pick plays teams run at the goal line now....instead of being assholes over a player wearing 9/11 tributes on his shoes.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So early hot takes on 1st half of Giants/Cowboys?

Sterling Shepard looks really good
Prescott jerkofffest continues...but I admit that he looks calm and in control for a rookie
Ezekiel Elliot so far isnt the second coming of Emmitt Smifff like Cowgirl fans promised
Dez still needs to learn how to catch and control the ball
Aikman and Buck still awful
Pierre Pauls retard glove looks hilarious
Witten still old reliable
Dak has all day and night to throw the ball, its ridiculous how good their OL is
Giants rbs still suck balls

Bout it so far

Xevy

Log Wizard
Luck is Lucking at Luck levels. Please god draw his eventual injury out as long as we can...

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Thanks to the Eli pick, Bailey only needs to hit 8 FG's to hit the magic 30 number today.

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
Falcon fan, oh no we still suck reporting in lol. Good thing I have my soft helmet avatar so the brain damage is maximum to keep supporting this team. sigh

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Always hate the conservative play-calling like this when you're up less than 3. Obviously running as much clock as possible is preferable, but leaving yourself almost no chance of picking up the 1st and just ending the game never seems smart to me.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Jerry Jones football ignorance in designing his stadjum is going to cost the Cowboys this game. (sunlight)