NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'll tell you which coordinator should get a big thumbs up from everyone...Jim Bob Cooter.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fuck, not sure how I forgot him in the list!

have you accepted my altering of the bet to include Chip quitting within 8 games?

nobody wants to take my bet for tonight? jeez all this shitting on Fisher for Chip and none of you even have enough faith that Chip can coach his way to a win?

Last edited:

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Sure, I can include him quitting within 8 games as well.

As for tonight's game, I have little confidence in them winning, but it has nothing to do with coaching. Either way, sure I will take the bet. 7 days you said?

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sure, I can include him quitting within 8 games as well.

As for tonight's game, I have little confidence in them winning, but it has nothing to do with coaching. Either way, sure I will take the bet. 7 days you said?

You're a reasonable man! Yep, 7 days. I really think you'll feel differently about the coaching by mid year.

@Amod 7 day Avatar bet on tonight's 49er-Rams game. I have Rams winning, he has 49ers.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
How does Rex Ryan get a pass on worst coach in the league?

Because he managed to make it to a couple Conference Championships with Buttfumble as his QB. Really, outside of Revis, Ryan had jack shit to work with for talent. Chip got to break the bank with his roster moves and the end result was the Eagles epic face plant, despite all the raw talent he had at his disposal.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
And Fisher will do his usual troll maneuver of winning within the division and losing everywhere else. It is known.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
First game of the season in the books and I'm already researching tackle prospects for next year. Thanks, Chicago.

The tackles? How about Cutler actually gets the ball out quickly or the receivers you know, actually catch a ball. How many drops did Jeffrey have in that 2nd half? Thankfully this will be the last year of Jay in Chicago would be my guess.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Teams were 6-126-1 since 1970 when rushing for less than 60 yards and allowing 7 sacks. Solid win yesterday despite the shit offensive line performance. AJ Green could have a monster year with no Jones taking away targets.

Merrith

Best line I heard today about Bengals/Jets was that AJ Green was having Mai Tai's on Revis Island all day.

Merrith

Not sure how to feel about our game tonight. Steelers O scares the shit out of me. Not even AB (though absolutely him too)...just feel like real key will be if we can not let Williams run all over us. Pass rush has to get home at least a little too. I think we have a shot to beat Pittsburgh, but we're going to have to score 30+ to do it.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I'm glad we have two games tonight even if one of them is between two shit NFC West teams.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
What's the over/under on the Saints-Giants game? I could see 100 points.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
I am a Redskins fan and I fully expect we are going to get crushed tonight. Skins have not beat the Steelers in 25 years and our MNF record at Fedex is 2-14. Plus for the Steelers this is pretty much a home game. I expect the crowd will be about 70% Steelers fans.

Redskins are planning to give away burgundy towels in hopes that will make the crowd look like they are all waving burgundy and gold towels supporting the Redskins.

38-13 Steelers, but damn I hope I'm wrong.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
RG3 to the IR already! Im sure the Ravens let them stay in the game until the evry end next week though.