NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Sucks because the dude is a stud. Fucking injuries. I get why we drafted two TEs last year now.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
SportsNation is roasting Rex right now, which means if he fucks up more neither Ryan will have a job again. This should make everyone happy.

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If Buffalo has to get a winning record/make playoffs this year for his job to be safe, I'm 95% sure he's fucked.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
He just needs to go back to being a DC like Wade Phillips and dominate the fuck out of people. That's his niche and he's really good at it.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
View attachment 47298 Known As E ‏@Eric_nagel
If the Rams lose 9 more games this year, Jeff Fisher will hold the record for most losses in NFL history.

LMAO. I always knew he was bad but wow!

Again, most losses (as opposed to loss %) is a marker of mediocrity, not terribleness. The truly terrible get fired instantly; you have to be good enough to stay employed (e.g. mediocre) to have a chance to rack up that many losses.

That said, I don't think anyone on Earth can explain why the Rams want to keep him, outside of the Agent angle.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sut is a Dolphins fan who is originally from Buffalo so he knows through family etc way more about the Bills than anyone else here. He was also a two team faggo with Arizona at one point if I recall. He's probably just making all that shit up though and he's really some lesbian looking for attention.

I don't really remember any Jets fans ever?