NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I think it has been well established, Fisher sucks a mean ass cock.

• 3Cutler
Reactions: 2 users

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
I keep reading articles and heard Ron Rivera mention a few times how he feels disrespected about being on the road to open the season. Hey, Ron, don't get blown out of the Super Bowl and you'll probably open at home.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I keep reading articles and heard Ron Rivera mention a few times how he feels disrespected about being on the road to open the season. Hey, Ron, don't get blown out of the Super Bowl and you'll probably open at home.
I was actually just reading that as well, and I don't get it. His argument is that because they lost the Super Bowl, having to open against them on the road was some sort of distraction having to discuss the "rematch" all off season or something? Yeah, I don't follow and honestly he comes across sounding like a bit of a bitch.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
  • 2Cutler

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Fuck him. Ravens won the damn thing and had to open on the road.

• 2Like

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
When we won SB in 05 we had I think the toughest schedule that year, and had to win every playoff game on the road. Them's the ropes sometimes. Man up and quit crying about everything Rivera.

• 1Like

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fuck him. Ravens won the damn thing and had to open on the road.

This shit still pisses me off. The fucking O's and White Sox and MLB wouldn't work with us. Then Goodell says we can't play the game on Rosh Hashanah because it would be disrespectful...motherfucker you play games every fucking SUNDAY of the year and frequently on Christmas goddamn day!!!! Then last year...they played Sunday games on Rosh Hashanah...no big whoop. Fuck the Goodell NFL.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Anyone else find it as funny as I do that Welker is going to play catch with Brady? Giant middle finger to Goodell haha.

• 1Cutler

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anyone else find it as funny as I do that Welker is going to play catch with Brady? Giant middle finger to Goodell haha.
This seems incredibly obvious to me. Brady is going to do whatever is possible to stay in sync during his ban. But with the pats offense he needs people who know the entire playbook to throw to, otherwise he might as well hang a tire from a tree. Welker is target #1 for that scenario. And it wouldnt surprise me if Moss goes to "visit" with Brady for a week or two as well.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Because what's the point in banning "any contact with Patriots players even off the field or outside practice facilities" etc. if it's perfectly fine for him to "play catch" with players from other teams?

• 2Cutler

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Because what's the point in banning "any contact with Patriots players even off the field or outside practice facilities" etc. if it's perfectly fine for him to "play catch" with players from other teams?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• 1Cutler
  • 1Like

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
When did I say Welker still played for the Patriots? My point is, why ban "off field contact" and practice if he can just call up Welker or any of his other buddies and have them run routes for him. At that point you might as well let him just practice with his team and have to sit out the games.

• 2Cutler

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
It's not the same at all. It usually helps much more to practice with the people that are actually on the field during game time.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
When did I say Welker still played for the Patriots? My point is, why ban "off field contact" and practice if he can just call up Welker or any of his other buddies and have them run routes for him. At that point you might as well let him just practice with his team and have to sit out the games.
Just stop posting you're making it worse.

• 2Like