NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
When did I say Welker still played for the Patriots? My point is, why ban "off field contact" and practice if he can just call up Welker or any of his other buddies and have them run routes for him. At that point you might as well let him just practice with his team and have to sit out the games.

Next thing you know he'll be studying game film of college games. That sneaky fuck

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Heard Romo was supposed to go to the Canelo fight tonight at Jerrys world but his tickets were intercepted.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
"Redskins CB Josh Norman told ESPN's Ed Werder that his "office is on the left side of the field, hours are 1 to 4."

Haha

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
there are corners that mostly play a side, I just think he's not earning his $$ if he's not on the other teams best player. Not sure why Skins didn't talk to him about that before backing up the truck.

If Dez goes off today, and turns out to be the main reason Dallas wins, what good is Norman?

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Dez needs more than 8 yards if he wants win the game for them.

• 1Like

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Speaking of cowboys... it's amazing how fast mouthbreather nation fell off after first loss.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I thought they were running zone last week, and that's why he wasn't on Brown. I guess they're planning on doing the same this week?

Joe Barry is a pretty shit coordinator.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
It was a joke dude. The two teams got about 84k in fines last time they played, plus Burfict's suspension, which is a fine in and of itself, and cost him about 500k.

Every time they play, it seems, people get the hammer.

I know bud. It was all in fun.

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Well it is the same thing that Sherman does with the Seahawks. Of course the big difference there is they also have another decent corner, and 2 of the best safties in the game, so they can get away with it. Norman really should be following the best receiver around, and if last week didn't prove that to them, well just Redskin things I guess!

• 1Like

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Well it is the same thing that Sherman does with the Seahawks. Of course the big difference there is they also have another decent corner, and 2 of the best safties in the game, so they can get away with it. Norman really should be following the best receiver around, and if last week didn't prove that to them, well just Redskin things I guess!

And when the situation calls for it, Sherman DOES travel. In fact last year when we got the Steelers Sherman shadowed AB most of the game no matter where he lined up.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
After all the discussions about the missed calls on Cam last week, I am willing to bet the 49ers get a couple flags for illegal hits on the QB, legit or not.