Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Tony-Romo-Big-Fat-Bastard-e1469963854670.jpg

Tony-Romo-Big-Fat-Bastard-e1469963854670.jpg

• 3Like
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 3 users

Hosix

All labs matter!
Johnny football is available...should sign him before the Cowboys do.

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Chiefs have some decent developmental QBs. Foles is now a Chief, kinda disappointed we'll probably get rid of Bray. Murray is whatever, but we won't be cutting our 3rd round pick and surely he won't make it to the practice squad.

• 1Cutler

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
http://deadspin.com/why-your-team-sucks-2016-miami-dolphins-1784695113

Some lowlights

On Saturday during practice, [Ryan] Tannehill, after a couple of practice squad players forced turnovers, Tannehill made negative comments toward them, including saying: “Enjoy your practice squad paycheck, enjoy your practice squad trophy.”
I don’t think it’s the greatest omen that snatching up a free-falling Laremy Tunsil during the draft represents the smartest move the Dolphins have made in YEARS.

This Roger Corman production of a franchise is exactly what Miami deserves, of course. South Florida is where America goes to fall apart. It is our national case of jock itch. Even O.J. Simpson unraveled down here. I was watching the O.J. doc and after O.J. fled to Miami to avoid paying civil suit damages from murdering two people, his former agent was like, “Ugh. Fucking Florida. That’s where O.J. REALLY turned evil

Last season with a winning record: 2008 (8 years ago)

Last season making the playoffs: 2008 (8 years ago)

Last season winning a playoff game: 2000 (16 years ago)

Last season making it to the AFC Championship: 1992 (24 years ago)

Last season making it to the Super Bowl: 1984 (32 years ago)

Last season winning the Super Bowl: 1973 (43 years ago)

I went back to find my years-old entry for WYTS out of curiosity today. Not a single thing has changed. The Pats have even won another Bowl since then. Fuck the Dolphins man.

• 1Cutler

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
They seem a lot less funny this year anyway. I don't know if it's a new writer, if he's running out of material, or if the shtick is just growing old.

That's what i was about to say. But I almost shit myself when I saw the picture of the cowboys QB being carried off the practice field.

Yeah, they got that dude in the 2nd round. No, wait. I forgot they like cut his leg off or something and have to wait for it to grow back. it'll be fine. They'll just run the nickle package a lot.

They are worried about their impending bankruptcy and firing

• 1Cutler

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
Hah, nice Tannehill talking shit. He is only slightly better than the worse QB's starting in the league.

• 1Cutler

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
Looks like they raised the price of NFL Game plan to $200 for the live games via VPN in foreign land.

• 1Cutler

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Hah, nice Tannehill talking shit. He is only slightly better than the worse QB's starting in the league.
Whats funny is the practice trophy would be 1 more than Tannehill was going to get!

• 1Like
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 users

Hosix

All labs matter!
Whats funny is the practice trophy would be 1 more than Tannehill was going to get!

Yes...but oh my lord is his wife incredible! She apparently has not seen him play football.

• 1Cutler

AVCPL

N00b
I don't mind the Cowboys, I like Tony Romo, but when they cut away to a shot of Jerry Jones, I'm like, fuck I hope they lose

• 1Cutler
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I don't mind the Cowboys, I like Tony Romo, but when they cut away to a shot of Jerry Jones, I'm like, fuck I hope they lose

Decent first post, but it could use some work. The part where you said "I don't mind the Cowboys" needs revision.

• 2Like
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
He's right. You need to get an erection from thinking about the cowboys or you will be drummed off the site.

• 2Like
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 2 users

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Looks like they raised the price of NFL Game plan to $200 for the live games via VPN in foreign land.
$200 for the entire season?

That doesn't seem that bad to me honestly. If I were living overseas I'd probably pay it, or stream it for free cause I'm an asshole.

• 1Cutler

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
$200 for the entire season?

That doesn't seem that bad to me honestly. If I were living overseas I'd probably pay it, or stream it for free cause I'm an asshole.

If it was 1080p or even 720p I'd be inclined but having Directv I'll just get sunday ticket for that price. NFL streams in 540p at best. Lower if many people are hitting the server for that particular game. Not worth it for that IMO.

• 1Cutler