NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
the only people actually surprised by this are the delusional cowboy fans like Burnznoob..

I guess I should say 90% of the people who post in this thread..

Last edited:

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Sucks... Football is a tough, unforgiving sport and at what point do you say fuck it, I'd like to be able to walk while I'm retired? My kids are playing basketball, more money and less risk! Dak ROTY imo

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
New England
Pittsburgh
Jacksonville
Oakland
Cincinnati: wild card
Denver: wild card

Dallas
Green Bay
Carolina
Arizona
Seattle: wild card
Minnesota: wild card

MVP: Tony Romo
Defensive MVP: Von Miller
Offensive player of the year: Ezekiel Elliott
Offensive rookie of the year: Ezekiel Elliott
Defensive rookie of the year: Jalen Ramsay

lol

Lay off the predictions dude! You're bad luck..

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Convo is down right fucking delusional, my avatar is Romo on the ground I added caveats to my predictions based entirely around Romo's health...yet some how I'm surprised. Just how retarded are you, that's not rhetorical either I'm legitimately curious if you are one of those fully functional retards.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Convo is down right fucking delusional, my avatar is Romo on the ground I added caveats to my predictions based entirely around Romo's health...yet some how I'm surprised. Just how retarded are you, that's not rhetorical either I'm legitimately curious if you are one of those fully functional retards.

There's a deflection if I have ever seen one..

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Wont be long before we are trading you Bradford for a #1!

Your like some delusional pimp when it comes to Bradford, dude could have been had for a song and a dance before the draft and no one would touch that retarded contract then and certainly not now.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Also Bradford wanted to be traded when they were going to draft Wince because he's a never has been whose never had any competition, imagine how much someone who can actually dress on Sunday like Dak would make him feel.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't even think Bradford is good. He's just enough to win games with what we have. What are you talking about? How many times have I said defense and running the ball in this thread?