NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

AVCPL

N00b
I don't care what other people do with their time and what sports they watch and love, but football is the greatest fucking sport ever and it's not even close.

• 6Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
i am a patriots homer...until jimmy G performs in a game as the starter- in a real - non preseason, not cleanup - role all we know is..he has the potential to be a good quarterback, that said, unless he completely stinks up the field, pats should start - at worst - 2-2, depending on how he plays vs the Cards, i may revise that number up to 3-1 or even 4-0 if the pats manage to win sunday night-

Pats go 4-0, Brady comes back and beats the Browns 42-0 in week 5. Pats end the regular season 13-3, win the superbowl.

PS: If Jimmy G actually looks good and like he has the potential to replace Brady then I don't know if they'll trade him. I don't see Brady making it for more than 2-3 more seasons tops, at some point you gotta pick someone to stick behind him for the future.

Sterling

El Presidente
I have Miami making the playoffs!
This could actually happen. Tannehill has some decent receivers now, I don't think Foster is totally done and If Suh and Wake are both healthy they're scary disruptive.

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This could actually happen. Tannehill has some decent receivers now, I don't think Foster is totally done and If Suh and Wake are both healthy they're scary disruptive.

yea, I agree. Gase is going to really help Tannehill move to that next level of QB.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
I think the AFC playoff field is too crowded for Miami to make it this year. Pittsburgh, NE, Denver, Cincinatti, Kansas City, Houston have good chances of taking a spot, followed by Oakland, Jacksonville, and the Jets. Tannehill needs to have a breakout year, the team needs to stay healthy, and some of these other teams need to get hit with an injury bug for the stars to align just for a wildcard spot.

Sterling

El Presidente
I think the AFC playoff field is too crowded for Miami to make it this year. Pittsburgh, NE, Denver, Cincinatti, Kansas City, Houston have good chances of taking a spot, followed by Oakland, Jacksonville, and the Jets. Tannehill needs to have a breakout year, the team needs to stay healthy, and some of these other teams need to get hit with an injury bug for the stars to align just for a wildcard spot.
Sure, wasn't suggesting it was likely, just wouldn't be a huge shocker.

• 1Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I promised myself I wouldn't get excited about this season, but I think the homerism is starting to creep in as we get closer to kickoff. I feel like Miami could get to 8-8, maybe 9-7. Offense could be sexy, defense is gonna be garbage (except for the pass rush).

DON'T TRY AND TALK ME DOWN, BROS. WE ARE 2 OR 3 PLAYERS AWAY FROM BEING 2 OR 3 PLAYERS AWAY.

2 or 3 players away from being 2 or 3 players away is pure gold

• 1Like

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande

I disagree about Foster. He might still be able to pull out a decent season so I guess that would qualify as "not totally done" but I don't see him making any big waves.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
The only thing we know for sure about Fisher is he sucks a dick better than any woman on this planet..

• 1Cutler

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Oh man, this excerpt makes me want to read the whole book.

http://deadspin.com/roger-goodell-vs-the-refs-1785905053
Wow, this is a must read.

Goodell persisted, but I refused to give in. What happened next was anything but good. The conversation escalated, and when he was down in front of my office, with others present, he was so frustrated and, I’m sure, getting so much heat from Cleveland that he gave me a hard shove into my door to try and continue the argument about McAulay in my office.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Sounds like it will confirm what I already believe; Goodell is shit for the NFL, except in one area, and that's making money.

Anyway, I'm fucking pumped for the season to start tonight.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Last year @Sutekh had the Dolphins winning the division for $20, any of you Dolphin lovers on this page want to make the same deal?

Me, Faille, and Zeste(?) and maybe one other.

But no, I'm not taking that bet. I might as well just give some random stranger $20 and achieve the same effect.

Edit: FOOOTBALLLLL!!!

• 1Cutler

Cathan

Silver Knight of the Realm
Calling it now. Trevor is the next Aaron Rodgers 2.0 replacement of a previous HoF QB!

• 1Cutler
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users