NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I am not sure Jamaal Charles is getting his job back. Hill has been crushing it.

Alex Playoffs Smith rushing for a TD. Man Kaeperfail is so much better. The Chiefs thank you San Fran.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Denver getting spanked . What an embarrassing showing by the Bronco's. Other playoff teams pay attention, Chiefs look great.

• 1Like

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Yet unless the Raiders lose next week, Chiefs won't do much in the playoffs. They can't go on the road 3 times and win. They need a bye and a home game

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Yet unless the Raiders lose next week, Chiefs won't do much in the playoffs. They can't go on the road 3 times and win. They need a bye and a home game

Yeah based on their history I doubt the Chiefs would go all the way. That being said they are playing really solid all around and there is no reason they couldn't other than superstition.

• 1Like

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
I totally think the Chiefs could hold the Patriots to 21 or less.

I just don't think the Chiefs would hit double digits :\

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Dolphins fan checking in. Thanks for the late gift Chefs.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
I'm just glad I'm not an alcoholic. My liver would be dead right about now. Fucking Broncos.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
AFC pretty nuts with all 6 teams already punched their ticket, just a lot of seeding questions.

NFC still Redskins and Tampa on outside but with chance to get in (though Tampa would need a ton of help, Skins ranging from a good bit of help to really not needing much help at all depending how tomorrow night goes)

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
The AFC definitely seems to be better this year. Chiefs still have a shot to take the division.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The AFC definitely seems to be better this year. Chiefs still have a shot to take the division.

It's odd because earlier in the year I thought NFC was clearly superior...but I"m not really sold on AFC being better right at this moment. As they were discussing before the night game...who do you really see that has a shot to come out of the AFC now?

Raiders basically fucked, Texans aren't doing shit, Miami probably isn't beating anyone but the Texans, and Kansas City would never beat New England. You're basically left with the Pats and the Steelers as the only two teams that likely have a shot to come out of the AFC and/or win the Super Bowl.

NFC is a little different, you have Dallas, you have Seattle, I don't think anyone trusts Atlanta, but suddenly they're likely to get a 1st round bye, and no one probably wants to play the Giants if they get hot again, or Green Bay who already is hot.