NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I wouldn't put money on Tom not playing into his 40s. His game has never relied much on athleticism and he certainly hasn't shown any signs of getting worse this year. You could easily tell that Peyton was going downhill the last few years of his career. Not a trace of that with Brady. I pray every season for the Patriots to suck but I wouldn't bet a nickel against Tom Brady in almost any scenario.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
If Peyton didn't have to have all the neck surgeries he would still be playing easily. If Brady avoids injury he will easily play till he wants to quit.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Does no one remember how quick Peyton fell off the damn cliff? QBs can be an all-pro one year, and then just absolutely done the next

Peyton:
2011 - Missed season, neck surgery
2012 - 4600 yds, 37 td, 11 Int
2013 - 5500 yds, 55 td, 10 Int
2014 - 4700 yds, 39 td, 15 Int
2015 - 2200 yards, 9 td 17int, completion % under 60% for first time since rookie year. Just done. Age 39

Brady may look great this year, but he could walk into camp next year and be a complete turd. Every QB hits that wall at some point. Some retire before they get there, some stick around a year or two too long.

Or How about Brett Favre?

Age of 40 in 2009, throws for 4200 yards, 33TD, 7INT, one of the best seasons of his career.
Age of 41 in 2010, 2500 yards, 11 td, 19 INT, and done. Just like that. Fell off the cliff

Its going to hit Brady in the next couple years, Brees is coming soon too. Its rarely a slow decline, QBs arms can just go south quick, in the matter of 1 offseason. They lose a small % of their velocity but that small drop is often the difference between a completed out-route, and a DB jumping the route and getting a pick 6. Its a game of inches, and it makes all the difference.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
think you may have missed another neck surgery for Peyton in there. You know the one his fingers went numb?

EDIT Give ya a hint, he won the superbowl as a backup.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Age of 40 in 2009, throws for 4200 yards, 33TD, 7INT, one of the best seasons of his career.
Age of 41 in 2010, 2500 yards, 11 td, 19 INT, and done. Just like that. Fell off the cliff

Hmm .... wonder if there was a team change in there?

• 1Cutler

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
think you may have missed another neck surgery for Peyton in there. You know the one his fingers went numb?

EDIT Give ya a hint, he won the superbowl as a backup.

Only ever mentions 4 neck surgeries and they all happened in 2011. Instead of giving us a hint, link shit proving it.

Peyton Manning opens up about arm strength post-neck surgeries

Edit he also fucking started and won the Super Bowl, well won is stretching it he showed up and played every offensive snap and the defense won.

Last edited:

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
He changed teams in 2008 and 2009, what's your fucking point or do you have one other then to look like a complete fucking moron with your last 3 post?

Brady will play till he wants to stop playing. Want me to repeat it three more times so joeboe gets it?

• 1Cutler

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Brady will play till he wants to stop playing. Want me to repeat it three more times so joeboe gets it?

Maybe he will maybe he won't, you can repeat your retarded statements all you want it won't change that Manning only had neck surgeries in 2011 and started in the SB and finished last season. Won't change the fact that Favre switched teams in 2008 and 2009 and still balled out only to fall off the cliff in 2010.

Nothing Brady does or does not do will change your retarded fucking post, Joeboo had a well written and thought out post with facts to back up his statements, you have ignorant ass post that can be summed up with "nuh uh".

In other words, shut the fuck up.

Last edited:
  • 2Cutler
Reactions: 1 users

moontayle

Golden Squire
This statement doesn't do much to deflect your absolutely idiotic statements about Manning and Favre. Admit you dun goofed and let's move on to discussing how much Washington is going to pay Cousins.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Brady will fall off a cliff like every QB has. Not a steady decline; a massive, sudden one.

Lleauaric

Sparkletot Monger

Difference between Tom Brady and Dak Prescott on completing 3rd and medium...2.2% higher for Brady.

Football | NFL | Leaders - %1st Dwn/Pass Att, 3rd & 3-7 - washingtonpost.com

You can have your feels data, some of us actually know how to support the shit we spew with facts.

When Dallas gets knocked out of the playoffs their first game by a team that makes them pass you'll see. Same reason the Giants beat them this season and will beat them a third time if they play

• 1Salty