NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

moontayle

Golden Squire
When Dallas gets knocked out of the playoffs their first game by a team that makes them pass you'll see. Same reason the Giants beat them this season and will beat them a third time if they play
He's had 4 bad games all year. Well, 3 and a less than stellar outing against Minnesota. He won two of those, and the Philly game was a come-from-behind effort. Facing the Giants again wouldn't be preferable, but it's not like those games were ever out of reach. The second one especially was a game where it wasn't just Dak having issues, the offense just kept shooting themselves in the foot as a whole.

And it's not like he's being asked to play captain checkdown either. He's averaging 8 yards per pass with a 68% completion rate, which is 4th (Ryan, Brady, Cousins) and 4th (Bradford!, Brees, Ryan) respectively. He's had great games against teams currently slated to make the playoffs, Giants notwithstanding and again, those were close games decided by 4pts total.

Dak is capable of putting this team on his shoulders and putting them in a position to win. The best part is that he shouldn't need to. I think the outcome will be different if the Giants make their way back to Dallas.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah I don't get the overconfidence with the Giants. It's not like they fucking dismantled them, both teams offense played shitty in the second game with both QBs saying it was tough to grip the ball (Eli's fucking fumble being the highlight of the game).

Dallas is a very good team equipped for a very good postseason run. The only thing is, I don't think homefield provides them any advantage over other NFC teams. Atlanta, Green Bay, Detroit, any of those teams could go into Dallas and light them the fuck up.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Hmm .... wonder if there was a team change in there?

There was not a change. Each season I listed for Favre was with Minnesota, and every season I listed for Manning was with Denver. Don't let facts get in the way of your opinion...

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Stafford has 5 wins against a winning team in his 8 year career, Ryan has the all time lowest win % in NFL playoff history with a minimum of 5 starts at .200 those are facts, not feels data.

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Stafford has 5 wins against a winning team in his 8 year career, Ryan has the all time lowest win % in NFL playoff history with a minimum of 5 starts at .200 those are facts, not feels data.

Ryan's play will be a large factor (maybe the only large factor) in what Atlanta ends up doing...but that team with the 2 seed is set up to be a real sleeper team. I'll be happy as fuck if they win on Sunday so if the Skins get in we would avoid them in a 3/6 match up. Worst possible opponent for us, I'd say.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
There was not a change. Each season I listed for Favre was with Minnesota, and every season I listed for Manning was with Denver. Don't let facts get in the way of your opinion...

Technically there was a team change in that first year because he came from the Jets, what point that proves is beyond me though because I don't speak complete fucking retard and don't understand how that would invalidate the facts you stated. He went from GB to the Jets (and was lightning it up until an injury that he played through like a moron) and then to Minnesota.

• 2Cutler
Reactions: 1 users

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Ryan's play will be a large factor (maybe the only large factor) in what Atlanta ends up doing...but that team with the 2 seed is set up to be a real sleeper team. I'll be happy as fuck if they win on Sunday so if the Skins get in we would avoid them in a 3/6 match up. Worst possible opponent for us, I'd say.

I'm just shitting on Ryan because the facts make it easy to do so, I'm a firm believer in anything can happen in the playoffs after watching a fully functional retard herp derp his way to 2 SB wins throwing ducks.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Dak definitely can throw his way to a victory, he just has to resist the urge to turn into Captain Checkdown once a team starts getting pressure

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Dak definitely can throw his way to a victory, he just has to resist the urge to turn into Captain Checkdown once a team starts getting pressure

This is when he needs to trust Dez when he gets the man to man on the outside and take some shots.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
While Dez has turned unstoppable again, I'd prefer he remember how reliable Witten and Beasley are instead of depending on his star WR to bail him out

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm just shitting on Ryan because the facts make it easy to do so, I'm a firm believer in anything can happen in the playoffs after watching a fully functional retard herp derp his way to 2 SB wins throwing ducks.
Flacco only won one...?

• 1Like

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
While Dez has turned unstoppable again, I'd prefer he remember how reliable Witten and Beasley are instead of depending on his star WR to bail him out
One game against a shitty secondary and he's unstoppable? ... again?

Wow. Ok.

• 1Solidarity

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
I said ducks not bombs. You know what I like most about your avatar? They lost that game.
MTIwNjA4NjM0MTI5NzEyNjUy.jpg