NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Jim Bob Cooter is the best name in sports. Not just football.

He is actually much more interesting than just a name, he did some things.

James "Jim Bob" Cooter, now 31, was arrested and charged with aggravated burglary in 2009 and with drunken-driving in 2006, according to previous reports from the Associated Press and The Tennessean. In June 27, 2009, a woman said he climbed through an apartment window, stripped down to his underwear and got into bed with her, the AP reported July 2, 2009. Knoxville police spokesman Darrell DeBusk said at the time that there was no indication Cooter knew the woman.
635818140135827631-Cooter.jpg

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I get Baalke getting axed. Kinda surprised they don't give chip another year

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I get Baalke getting axed. Kinda surprised they don't give chip another year

Yeah, I would've liked to see Chip get another year, because the offense definitely made a few strides in its ability to "start". We just couldn't ever make half-time adjustments. I'm assuming that they figure by bringing in a new GM he'll want "his" coach.

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
Damnit, I thought for sure that SF would fuck up their pick like Cleveland and Garrett would land in the Bears hands. Can't say for sure now.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
They are saying it's for health reasons. Considering the issues he has had it might be true.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Tho he denies them there were rumors that Arians was walking away due to health reasons as well. I think last week or the week before.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Also that cunt Telesco is recommending the Chargers keep McCoy. Fire them both damn it. He is going to end up staying.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Really happy to see Romo out there. Dude can still sling it. Cowboys have 2 qbs better than wentz

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
The way Romo moved the ball after not playing all year its clear he is still a stud. They then pulled him out so he doesn't risk getting hurt, very smart. About the best advertisement for his value you can make.

Also Bradford sets a Vikings record for most completions in a season.