NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'll make the call on that. Records at the time the game is played. I realize that cuts out the first game as a possibility and it makes it harder to figure out the results at the end of the season. But I think losing to the skins is liable to send a team on a downward spiral that would skew the facts of whether or not the skins beat a decent team.

All kidding aside, the Skins are at least a mediocre team as long as Cousins plays decently. Whether they'll do better than 6 or 7 wins against their schedule is anyone's guess though. Also if we're using at the time the game is played, Rams were 1-0 when Cousins beat them in Week 2 last year. They actually won 3 of their next 5 after that. The downward spiral started after they lost to Minnesota in OT, but the Jeff Fisher rule tried to make the comeback to 8-8, but fell short in OT Week 17.

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lane Johnson suspended 10 games. This might take the Eagles down to 7-9

• 1Cutler

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Bros, Hard Knocks starts tonight!!! Lambs edition!

Can't wait to see the stache so we can all see first hand how his coaching doesn't translate to wins.

• 1Like
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 users

Hosix

All labs matter!
Bros, Hard Knocks starts tonight!!! Lambs edition!

Can't wait to see the stache so we can all see first hand how his coaching doesn't translate to wins.

Thank you good sir! I am excited to see them in St. Louis! Maybe Eric Dickerson will be there to play running back?

• 1Like
  • 1Cutler

Sterling

El Presidente
Eagles confirmed rebuilding year...I'm not taking 5-11 out of play yet.
They're probably the worst team in the East, not that any of them are stellar and they'll win a couple division games. 5-11 sounds about right.

• 1Cutler

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I predict the Niners will compete... for the #1 overall pick. As for the rest-

NFC
West - Seattle

SB- Seattle over New England
I have a hard time seeing the Seahawks winning the division. I think their window has passed. Definitely don't see them going to the Super Bowl.

• 1Like
  • 1Cutler

opiate82

Bronze Squire
I have a hard time seeing the Seahawks winning the division. I think their window has passed. Definitely don't see them going to the Super Bowl.

The O-line is going to be much improved, Rawls should be able to pick up right where Marshawn left off, and that defense is still one of the top-5 in the league.

Even while scrambling for his life most of the season Wilson still very quietly put up elite passer numbers last year, #1 in passer rating, 34/8 TD/Int, #4 in YRDS/A and broke 4k yards passing even in a run-first offense.

Thing going against Seattle is that their SOS appears to be pretty tough (we know how these can change from the preseason rankings) but Arizona doesn't have it much easier.

• 1Cutler

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
The O-line is going to be much improved,
Wait, what? They lost their starting guard and tackle, neither of which were all that great to begin with, and replaced them with...?

I agree 100% with everything you said except for that. If there is a single question about the Seahawks, it is their O-line. Everything else, they are looking pretty damned good.

• 1Cutler

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Letting Foles go bye phone is some weak shit.

• 1Like
  • 1Cutler

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Goff not knowing the where the sun rises would not leave me with a lot of confidence if I was a Rams fan!

• 1Like
  • 1Cutler

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I think it'll take a win or two against other teams with winning records (Potentials Cincy, Pitt, Baltimore, Green Ban, Minnesota, Arizona, Carolina).

Please no. It would suck so hard to go to London and watch them lose. Dalton gonna tear 'em apart.

• 1Cutler

Hosix

All labs matter!
Goff not knowing the where the sun rises would not leave me with a lot of confidence if I was a Rams fan!

I just watched Hard Knocks...Goff sounded like a tard. Aaron Donald can play him some mean ping pong and crush qb's.

• 1Cutler