NFL 2017-18: Watch athletes destroy their brains

gak

<Gold Donor>
This better have been you guys on the weekend, or you're all idiot redneck Nazi racist Trump supporters !

nf.jpg

• 5Picard
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 5 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Carr and Oakland looked like shit for one game @Jozu. They beat that apparently legit Tennessee team.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Carr and Oakland looked like shit for one game @Jozu. They beat that apparently legit Tennessee team.

Also dominated the Jets just like everyone would expect. Maybe they had an off night against us, but I expect them to be near top of the AFC going forward.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Also dominated the Jets just like everyone would expect. Maybe they had an off night against us, but I expect them to be near top of the AFC going forward.
Gotta say I really respect your coaching staff on this one. They've got the offense and the defense looking very good.

I wouldn't be shocked to see the Skins get wrecked @KC though or the Raiders to look like shit again @Den.

Merrith

Gotta say I really respect your coaching staff on this one. They've got the offense and the defense looking very good.

I wouldn't be shocked to see the Skins get wrecked @KC though or the Raiders to look like shit again @Den.

Believe me I'm expecting a come back to earth game Monday night. After losing to the Eagles I knew we'd have to find a way to beat Rams and split the games against Oak and KC. Obviously playing at home against Oakland was a much better chance at a win than going to KC.

My one hope is that their offense/Alex Smith sort of regressed against the Chargers (save for Hunt). But our D usually has problems with good tight ends so I expect Kelce to put up one of those 8+ reception, 100+ yards 1+ TD games on us. I'd like to believe we'll prepare for Hunt, but it could go very badly for us.

Armin

Peasant
Skins dumpstered Green Bay in a prime time game last year similar to the Raiders but couldn't maintain it to the playoffs, largely because the defense sucked dick. That certainly looks a lot better, although it's been 3 games. If Cousins plays well they're probably a threat to anyone.

Merrith

Skins dumpstered Green Bay in a prime time game last year similar to the Raiders but couldn't maintain it to the playoffs, largely because the defense sucked dick. That certainly looks a lot better, although it's been 3 games. If Cousins plays well they're probably a threat to anyone.

I'm not ready to be completely sold on the D yet. Don't get me wrong, I was expecting it to be better, but we were ranked in the mid 20's last year with (I believe) the worst 3rd down % in the league. Week 1 against the Eagles the run D looked better, but the 3rd down struggles were still there. I was hoping they'd end up climbing out of the bottom third defensively and into say the top 20...maybe now top half of the league is possible.

On the flip side though, Reed already has missed a game, Pryor hasn't been nearly what most of us were hoping yet, and we've been relying on Chris Thompson for way too much of our offense. We'll see how it goes. If the offense can get it all going, and the defense keeps exceeding expectations, maybe we can be a playoff team.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Ah, so the ESPN filter automatically applies whether I use the embed or not.

Plus, AD coming for DAK ass.

Last edited:

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
I threw down 100 bucks for the Bears to win tonight because I'm a homer piece of shit. Glennon has like 300 yards on the year and I'm like

th

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
When the Rams opened as 7 point dogs at Dallas I wanted to bet. I mean, I'm a Rams fan and am used to the team not showing up but this is a new year so I can always be suckered again.

Axlrose

<Gold Donor>
Alright Jim Nantz - the camera showed one guy locking arms with what appeared his two lovers while everyone else was either covering their heart or saluting during the national anthem, but yea, "Rodgers got everyone together in love and harmony with interlocked arms".

For tonight, I don't care if the Bears dump - I just want them to hurt the Cheese Heads!

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
Alright Jim Nantz - the camera showed one guy locking arms with what appeared his two lovers while everyone else was either covering their heart or saluting during the national anthem, but yea, "Rodgers got everyone together in love and harmony with interlocked arms".

For tonight, I don't care if the Bears dump - I just want them to hurt the Cheese Heads!

Rodgers should stick to protesting what is in his heart, namely gay wedding cakes

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users