NFL 2017-18: Watch athletes destroy their brains

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
My only issue is these idiots actually think they're doing something with this retarded "protest"

They also forget their hero Kaepernick said he wouldn't kneel anymore if a team signed him. Dude's a complete phony who probably just sat during the anthem because he was pouting over being benched and just played the race card when he got called out on it

This is prolly the closest thing to the truth.

"Uhhh . . . I was protesting?"
"What was I protesting? Uhh . . . racial injustice?"

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
Just stand for the fucking anthem, place some sort of oppression filter on your instagram posts and virtue signal like everyone else.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I say the Cowboys win by at least 2 scores tonight. Cardinals have looked downright awful so far this year.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Or you know, the Cowboys can show how awful their defense is and let Palmer do what he wants

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Dak's awful. Teams are daring him to throw now that they know he can't read a defense to save his life

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Dak's awful. Teams are daring him to throw now that they know he can't read a defense to save his life

Now's the time when he can put the work in and see how they're playing him and adjust. Had to know teams were going to come into the year with a new look against him.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
And here I thought the Texans were the worst team in the NFL. Nope, thanks Cowboys for being amazingly awful.

Armin

Peasant
Arizona is 145/14 yards passing vs rushing. You really can't minimize the impact of the David Johnson injury.