NFL 2017-18: Watch athletes destroy their brains

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well I live in San Diego and still have a soft spot for the Chargers (even though their owners are retards), so it's cool that they were the only AFC team to win.. NOT. WTF! is up with the Raiders?

Damn, I had a bad feeling about the early hype. Too many similarities to the overhyped Raider love at their last superbowl appearence (Shania Twain in black in silver aaaaagh!)

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Defense made some big mistakes in the last couple games but overall have gotten quite a bit better. They only gave up 3 points after those 2 embarrassing plays/drives to start the game. Held Fournette in check after that 1st quarter. The rookie John Johnson has come in and played pretty damn well besides that run to start the fucking game against the Jags.

Held Dallas to 6 after halftime and probably should have won the game for us against the Seachickens but our offense/special teams blew that game with 5 turnovers.

Definitely think we need to upgrade our linebackers but not much you can do midseason. Feels like Wade is starting to figure out how to better use guys and which guys are actually worth playing. I'm hopeful but it's the Rams, I've got years of pent up disappointment to deal with.

Offense has been mediocre that past 2 weeks but that's probably to be expected with the defenses we played.

I really wonder how we come out against Arizona, I don't feel like that team should be able to deal with our defensive line after watching them play the Cowboys.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
If you want to feel better about your pass rush, playing Arizona is a good way to do it. If Palmer's been taking as many hits every week as he did against the 9ers it's a miracle he's still playing.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Defense made some big mistakes in the last couple games but overall have gotten quite a bit better. They only gave up 3 points after those 2 embarrassing plays/drives to start the game. Held Fournette in check after that 1st quarter. The rookie John Johnson has come in and played pretty damn well besides that run to start the fucking game against the Jags.

Held Dallas to 6 after halftime and probably should have won the game for us against the Seachickens but our offense/special teams blew that game with 5 turnovers.

Definitely think we need to upgrade our linebackers but not much you can do midseason. Feels like Wade is starting to figure out how to better use guys and which guys are actually worth playing. I'm hopeful but it's the Rams, I've got years of pent up disappointment to deal with.

Offense has been mediocre that past 2 weeks but that's probably to be expected with the defenses we played.

I really wonder how we come out against Arizona, I don't feel like that team should be able to deal with our defensive line after watching them play the Cowboys.
Still scratching my head at keeping Tru but letting Jenkins walk, I dont always agree with Peter King but hes right that JJ is top 5 in the league when hes healthy---just had a pick 6 vs Denver and stripped D. Thomas in the same game to seal the win. Ogletree getting paid seems weird, hes never been a game changer imo but idk I guess hes not terrible either. Kind of shocked a Wade defense is 28th against the run but, the same thing has happened to the Steelers in the last couple of years who have become notoriously bad vs the run.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
5Fl2kDr.jpg

• 7Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I want to beat Pittsburgh so bad on Sunday but I think Dalton has only won in Pittsburgh twice. Plus the game got moved to a primetime spot. We'll probably lose in a soul crushing 12-9 nail biter.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Did you not get the memo that Kaepernick not being on a team is proof of social injustice? It doesn't matter that 70% of the league is black. The fact that a (half) black sub par QB who is more drama than he is worth doesn't have a job, is a clear sign of the white man holding the black man down.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users